1. I'm learning new things today, I thought the backing was 'ultra violet love'

My biggest one had to have been Magnificent. 'My first cry, it was a joyful noise' I thought it was 'My first cry, it was a joy FOR noise' thought Bono was being really, really conceded with that lyric lol
  2. Won't you light my way,
    Don't you worry about,
    (my personal misheard - still sing it to this day after many years of knowing the right lyrics)
    Ultraviolet looove,
    Ultraviolet light...

the misheard backing vocals in UV list goes on.
  3. It took me an embarrasing amount of years to find out about Ultraviolet... I think it was in a youtube video with subtitles.

Anyway... not sure if that bit is misheard or just mispronounced.
    Also, Brandon Flowers clearly sings "ultra-vi-o-let" in the Ahk-toong Bay-bi version.
  4. Perhaps you can help me with the gibberish Bono sings in Another Time, Another Place. All I can hear is "lego cheesecake"
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:It took me an embarrasing amount of years to find out about Ultraviolet... I think it was in a youtube video with subtitles.

Anyway... not sure if that bit is misheard or just mispronounced.
    Also, Brandon Flowers clearly sings "ultra-vi-o-let" in the Ahk-toong Bay-bi version.
    I was the same for the longest time. Instead of Ultra Violet I thought it was "won't you light my way". Wasn't until the 360 Tour where I picked up it was "Ultra Violet".
  6. I just found out that it was ''Ultraviolet'' by clicking on this thread I was sure it was ''Won't you light my waaaay''
  7. It's bizarre what some people hear
  8. I thought they were saying:

"Ultraviolet loooooove"

until I saw the Washington bootleg. Still my favourite version/performance of that song. I love the guitar part in the bridge that Edge wrote/changed from the album version.
  9. WTH people?? ...why did you think it was called Ultraviolet then!?
  10. Now I remember, I used to sing like Sergio said... "Won't you you light my waaaaaaaaay"
  11. Mysterious Ways: live my days, light up my nights
  12. I hear "lemon cheesecake"