1. Former wolrd Rally Champion Colin McRae died last night in a helicopter crash near his home in Scotland. His 6 year old son Johnny also died in the crash as well as Mc Rae's friend Graeme Duncan (37) and six year old Ben Porcelli.

Terrible terrible tragedy and my heart goes out to the families involved. Sad loss to the rallying world.

Read more here : http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1284286,00.html
  2. Sorry to hear that
    May both of them rest in peace
  3. I heard it on the news. very sad and shocking. I always watch Rally on TV. This man was a legend in his time.

May they rest in peace..
  4. It's terrible when the road or whatever way you are travelling on kills you just in a second.

Peace to them all.
  5. I saw it too and, yes it was shocking and a real tragedy...he is a legend...may they rest in peace.
  6. what a tragedy. way too soon
  7. One of the best pilots ever. What a shame, way too soon to die.

And the saddest angle of the accident is that it envolved his son... Oh my god....

Rest in Peace.
  8. Damn. What a tragic day. This is just horrible, I can't find no words. Just heard that the father of a woman I know well, also died....

May all Rest In Peace.
  9. Wow. What a sad day. He was such a great driver. I always enjoyed watching him and playing his video games. Even sadder that his 6 year old died too. His family's in my prayers.
  10. haven't heard this one yet....shocking...i've no other words for it
  11. very sad news!!!!!!!!
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyFormer wolrd Rally Champion Colin McRae died last night in a helicopter crash near his home in Scotland. His 6 year old son Johnny also died in the crash as well as Mc Rae's friend Graeme Duncan (37) and six year old Ben Porcelli.

Terrible terrible tragedy and my heart goes out to the families involved. Sad loss to the rallying world.

Read more here : http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1284286,00.html

Oh shit. That's a real loss to racing.