1. Originally posted by jpbshould I download winRAR 3.70 or 3.71?

3.71 though they are both fine
  2. awesome - worked with no problem! Thanks so much!
  3. TNX for this one
  4. Is this a significant upgrade? I don't wanna spend my few ocassions to download from Rapidshare in nothing...

Thanks anyway for the sharing spirit!!
  5. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

one of my favorite shows!

This is MUCH clearer...

and there IS NO SKIP ANYMORE in Bad during the first "let it go... wiiide awaaake"

THANK YOU!
  6. Originally posted by u2met86YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

one of my favorite shows!

This is MUCH clearer...

and there IS NO SKIP ANYMORE in Bad during the first "let it go... wiiide awaaake"

THANK YOU!
    That probably means it's a significant upgrade. Thanks.
  7. thanks.
    downloading now.
  8. Thank you for this good Job Man!!

I love the Acustic Part so much!!!!!
  9. just to say...

i finally listened to the whole thing -- this one has it's hiccups / skips as well, but not as much and it's clearer

if you have both, you should have perfect versions of every song. great overall, though!
  10. Thanks so much for the upgrade. My version had a really bad edit between Angel and Still Haven't Found. ISHFWILF is still one of my favourite versions. The Encore is fantastic.

Great work and thankyou very much again for an upgrade on one of my favourite gigs!

Cheers
  11. Originally posted by gimp2u23My version had a really bad edit between Angel and Still Haven't Found.
    That's the best about the upgrade: the Angel/Still's edit removed. Absolutely awesome.
  12. Originally posted by gimp2u23Thanks so much for the upgrade. My version had a really bad edit between Angel and Still Haven't Found. ISHFWILF is still one of my favourite versions. The Encore is fantastic.

Great work and thankyou very much again for an upgrade on one of my favourite gigs!

Cheers

off topic - your avatar is fantastic