1. Originally posted by drewhigginsLike Sergio and Paolom, I thought maybe it's my turn to introduce me self too. I'm a new member who joined 312 days ago and haven't done it yet. So here goes.

My name is Drew, quite obviously from my user name. I'm 19 years old from Australia. I'm into Australian and international rock music and obviously is a big part of my life as it is most people's here.

I enjoy building and repairing computers, messing around with hardware and stuff like that plus I recently decided to try building a website with terrible results because I'm a hopeless designer. I also like playing the Xbox and some computer games. I'm also partial to some TV shows such as Doctor Who and comedy such as Rove Live, Chaser's War on Everything, Letterman etc (it gets much better when you find out you can actually pause, fast-forward and rewind the shows and skip through ads).

So there you go, and g'day to all!

Welcome
  2. A big hello to you Benky...and easports43 as well.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsA big hello to you Benky...and easports43 as well.

Thanks
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsNice to meet you as well. Haven't seen you round here before....

They call me sadb7788, but my real name is Edge. The Edge.
  5. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

They call me sadb7788, but my real name is Edge. The Edge.

Nice to meet ya