1. I know I already thanked Spooner for the upgrade.

But I have to do it again. This recording is absolutely outstanding!!!!!! No skips anymore!!!! A decent Spanish Eyes!!!! OMG...
  2. always fantastic to have a great show improved. Another awesome Spanish show. A 4 star of the 87 Madrid show would be the ultimate
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyalways fantastic to have a great show improved. Another awesome Spanish show. A 4 star of the 87 Madrid show would be the ultimate
    I would die. No more bootlegs please. It could be the ultimate. Too amazing to tell it...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I would die. No more bootlegs please. It could be the ultimate. Too amazing to tell it...

It's just such an amazing show. I'm getting a new ipod next week and it'l be one of the furs 5 boots I listen to on it. Can't wait
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyIt's just such an amazing show. I'm getting a new ipod next week and it'l be one of the furs 5 boots I listen to on it. Can't wait
    One of the best concerts on history. But, believe me, it sounds pretty crap on the earphones.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]One of the best concerts on history. But, believe me, it sounds pretty crap on the earphones.

i'll fiddle about with the EQ and see if I stuble across something audible. I bought a decent set of earphones so hopefully they'l come up trumps
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyi'll fiddle about with the EQ and see if I stuble across something audible. I bought a decent set of earphones so hopefully they'l come up trumps
    Hopefully

PS. Let me give you a tip: don't raise too much the bass level, nor the treble level. Just raise the middle/treble levels.
    And of course if you get a decent EQ settings, share them with me.
  8. thank you SOOOOO much!!!! appreciate it mate!!!
  9. such a great concert,a friend of mine went to this concert,and he was so happy to be there!!!!!