1. Hey all...
    I used to have sooo many clips of Zoo era stuff that is all gone now, and I keep searching YouTube, hoping they turn up some day... can anyone help with these:

Zooropa footage from ABC InConcert or Italian TV (looking for the foorage of The Macnas performing as U2, and the visuals that were played along with Zooropa, Daddy's Gonna Pay)

Hershey Park Rehearsals (raw news footage)

Zoo TV Crew Compilation (Random collection of footage put together by the road crew set to Time Warp from Rock Horror Picture Show)

Any help would be fantastic.

2. Originally posted by m1lkm4nHey all...
    I used to have sooo many clips of Zoo era stuff that is all gone now, and I keep searching YouTube, hoping they turn up some day... can anyone help with these:

Zooropa footage from ABC InConcert or Italian TV (looking for the foorage of The Macnas performing as U2, and the visuals that were played along with Zooropa, Daddy's Gonna Pay)

Hershey Park Rehearsals (raw news footage)

Zoo TV Crew Compilation (Random collection of footage put together by the road crew set to Time Warp from Rock Horror Picture Show)

Any help would be fantastic.

Hi. Have you checked the video section? I'm sure someone has those but I don't. Sorry. Also could be kind enough to present yourself here: www.u2start.com/topics/13 at the Welcome To U2start Y'all Forum. Thanks.
  3. I'll move this thread to audio and video bootlegs, I have a vision is not for requests.