1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

It doesn't look difficult at all. I've got a friend who can play Streets and another friend that can play Sunday Bloody Sunday. Let's continue this in General Chat before we get waayyy off-topic.

Agreed
  2. Originally posted by paolom3hey all to answer a few things :

[..]

I am working solo, i havn't worked up the self esteim and the courage to perform in front on ANYONE
    I am a pretty darn good writer i guess since that producer compared my writing to bob dylan (not my playing). one time he begged me to play for him and his ex-hippy friends so i did, and he said it reminded him of all the times he met the greats and said i am a diamond in the rough but by 20, (i''ll be as he said) ""****'ing amazing at this ****"

you can't yell at me it was totally blocked out

anyway, i have 3 Ibenez guitars, they work the best with me, i have one Artcore electric that is like a half les paul half jazz guitar, one classical nylon (but heres the catch its a solid body like a electric) and one average steal string acoustic.

maybe one day i can post my songs and lyrics if i can trust you all not to do anything illegal with them

Hey Paolo,

My name is Eddie and I live in Queens, NY (although currently I'm at Yale University in New Haven, CT). Anyway, I sing, play guitar, and write songs as well and I'd love to hear some of your stuff. If you're interested I'm more than glad to send some of mine as well (if nothing else, to show you I ACTUALLY DO write songs as well and have no intention of doing anything but enjoying your material), although I only have about 5-7 songs total actually recorded.

In case you're still interested in sharing but not comfortable posting it on the web, you can email me at:
    edward [dot] quinones [at] yale [dot] edu

...don't leave any spaces in the address.

cheers, and welcome after a year
  3. hey eddie!

i will contact you soon, i just have lots of work to do right now!

4. Originally posted by Marticiao paolo!!!!

tell me a thing....are you from italy?

anyway welcom here!!!!
    Long Island is situated in New York as far as I know.
  5. Yes we are right under Connecticut, and unlike Rhode Island...WE ARE A REAL ISLAND!!! LMAO and we are a pretty big island too, those maps don't do a good justice
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Long Island is situated in New York as far as I know.

hahahaha.