1. Sorry, just remembered I promised to upload that McC DVD... I've ripped it and all but forgotten to upload it, sorry
  2. COLDPLAY LIVE GLASTONBURY 2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?13dxppzcxy7mxx8

Taken from the bbc hd coverage, 320kbps mp3.

Hurts Like Heaven
    Yellow
    In My Place
    Major Minus
    Lost!
    The Scientist
    Shiver
    Violet Hill
    God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
    Everything's Not Lost
    Us Against the World
    Politik
    Viva La Vida
    Charlie Brown
    Life Is For Living
    Encore:
    Clocks
    Fix You
    Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Enjoy.

EDIT: NO 'IN MY PLACE', AVAILABLE ON ITUNES FOR CHARITY

3. By the way the above Coldplay rip shows up how bad the Glastonbury U2 audio is on the shows page on here considering both were broadcast via the same source....have a listen and see what I mean !
  4. Are there any good (read: excellent) Smashing Pumpkins bootlegs (circa 1993/1994) out there? Not really into anything post Siamese Dream these days.
  5. Does anyone have a bootleg of Florence + The Machine from any of the shows at which they opened for U2?
  6. Hey all.
    I'm wondering if anybody knows where I can find bootlegs from Glastonbury 2011, more specifically, the bootlegs of OK Go's and Jimmy Eat World's performances. Thanks in advance!
  7. I'm looking for a Lenny Kravitz bootleg from when he opened on the 360 Tour. Any show would be great, but if anyone knows a source of either Anaheim show that would be greta. Thanks.
  8. I have tried to find an mp3 download of Radiohead's 2003 Glastonbury performance. Does anyone have it or at least know where I can get it?
  9. Dang, that was quick. Thanks a lot.
  10. Is there a Muse bootleg from 2011-04-10, opening for U2?
  11. Looking for Morrissey @ Glasto 2011 ....anybody ???????