1. Originally posted by easports43I think we all know that.
    I can't understand why you say that. I presented myself yesterday. Why do you say you know me??

(lol my surrealistic vein is taking the power of my whole body...)
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I can't understand why you say that. I presented myself yesterday. Why do you say you know me??

(lol my surrealistic vein is taking the power of my whole body...)

Because I know the real LikeASong. Not this imposter that's hacked your account. The imposter even introduced himself even though he had over 3,000 posts.

3. you can add these links yourself to the first post in the topic. Simply edit the post and add your link along with the name of the artist in bold.

Great job with so many links
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyyou can add these links yourself to the first post in the topic. Simply edit the post and add your link along with the name of the artist in bold.
    Many people don't edit their posts. If they miswrite a "WHO" and put "WOH" they simply write another post, saying "I meant WHO".
  5. Originally posted by easports43Because I know the real LikeASong. Not this imposter that's hacked your account. The imposter even introduced himself even though he had over 3,000 posts.
    Hahahahaaa... xDDD