1. I'm looking for a version of All I Want Is You that I'm farely certain took place during the Lovetown tour (as it has a cover of Sexual Healing in it) that at the very end picks back up again. I do not have anything more specific than that. Its an excellent version of the song that I know is not listed under 'excellent versions of this song'. If anyone has any idea where to look, tell me.
  2. my best bet would be to check the 12-26-1989 show i remember hearing it in that show it may be in other shows but i know i heard it in that show
  3. On a number of nights.

http://www.u2setlists.com/lovetown-europe.shtml

my best bet would be to check the 12-26-1989 show i remember hearing it in that show it may be in other shows but i know i heard it in that show

You are right for 1989-12-26 as well, lots of European dates it was played on.
  4. The best All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing is without any doubt the Dublin 1989-02-26. You can get it here.

Also I recall very good versions, as Rotterdam 1990-01-10 (get it here , Osaka 1989-12-01 (get it here ) and Dortmund 1989-12-18 (get it here).
    Of course all of them had the Sexual Healing cover snippet.

5. Originally posted by LikeASongThe best All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing is without any doubt the Dublin 1989-02-26. You can get it here.

Also I recall very good versions, as Rotterdam 1990-01-10 (get it here , Osaka 1989-12-01 (get it here ) and Dortmund 1989-12-18 (get it here).
    Of course all of them had the Sexual Healing cover snippet.

wandering bootleg encyclopedia eh ? (i wanna get where you are )
  6. Originally posted by loftarasawandering bootleg encyclopedia eh ? (i wanna get where you are )
    Irony at its best. I've learnt tons (really tons) of Bootlegs Info and I can't learn the neccesary formulas of Maths. Funny, eh?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Irony at its best. I've learnt tons (really tons) of Bootlegs Info and I can't learn the neccesary formulas of Maths. Funny, eh?

lol I know EXACTLY what you mean! I can remember random music facts and all that, but not the real important things i need for my exams.
  8. The bedt Version is 12-26.89 Dublin!!!!
    A great Acustic Version( bono and edge ) is San Remo in the Year 2000!!!!
  9. Originally posted by loftarasalol I know EXACTLY what you mean! I can remember random music facts and all that, but not the real important things i need for my exams.
    I hate it. It's frustrating.
  10. 12-26-1989 as said before here...that version rocks great!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Irony at its best. I've learnt tons (really tons) of Bootlegs Info and I can't learn the neccesary formulas of Maths. Funny, eh?

Find a way of relating maths to your bootlegs. each part of an equation could represent part of a setlist, similar equations being based on gigs from the same tours etc.
  12. Originally posted by TomWillcoxFind a way of relating maths to your bootlegs. each part of an equation could represent part of a setlist, similar equations being based on gigs from the same tours etc.
    I've tried it many times. But... Nothing, my brain knows that I'm tryin to fake him and...

Anyway thanks for you help. I begin TODAY the school... And maybe this year is the year when Bootlegs and Maths walk together.