1. OK so after seeing some posts about this show, I finally downloaded it. I have to say this show rocks hard! Good god, everything is right there. Sounds like your actually at the show. Its hard to say if there is a better recorded show during this tour. I mean nothing can match the emotion in the Sarajevo performance but this one is top quality. Highly recommended.
  2. Originally posted by fendermanOK so after seeing some posts about this show, I finally downloaded it. I have to say this show rocks hard! Good god, everything is right there. Sounds like your actually at the show. Its hard to say if there is a better recorded show during this tour. I mean nothing can match the emotion in the Sarajevo performance but this one is top quality. Highly recommended.

Indeed. it's a great show!
  3. you only just discovered it? wow

check 1997-06-15 - Edmonton for another great recording
  4. Yeah I haven't downloaded a show in a while and I wanted to get another good Popmart show. Up until now I think the Mexico show was my favorite, but now its Leeds definitely. Mofo is one rocking song! I have always loved it. I'm hoping they will pull this one out next tour. Got to hear it live myself. I'll check out Edmonton
  5. Originally posted by fendermanYeah I haven't downloaded a show in a while and I wanted to get another good Popmart show. Up until now I think the Mexico show was my favorite, but now its Leeds definitely. Mofo is one rocking song! I have always loved it. I'm hoping they will pull this one out next tour. Got to hear it live myself. I'll check out Edmonton

Yeah! I'd love to hear Discotheque and Gone on the next tour also.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah! I'd love to hear Discotheque and Gone on the next tour also.

Discotheque was funky as hell on the Vertigo tour. Wished they played it a few more times. Bono's voice and Gone? not so sure. He could do Mofo well though
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Discotheque was funky as hell on the Vertigo tour. Wished they played it a few more times. Bono's voice and Gone? not so sure. He could do Mofo well though

agreed. discotheque was funky. nice tour rarity and revamp to the popmart version

8. Originally posted by fenderman[..]

agreed. discotheque was funky. nice tour rarity and revamp to the popmart version

definatley much better than playing the standard Popmart version. Revamps are good
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Revamps are good

10. I havnt discovered it yet is it THAT good??? i only have like 1 GB of memory for my iPod should i get it??? do i need it if i have the POPMart Mexico show??? and i have parts of Las Vegas (Do You Feel Loved, If You Wear That Velvet Dress) is it better than POPMart Buenos Aires???
  11. Originally posted by Genaro92U2I havnt discovered it yet is it THAT good??? i only have like 1 GB of memory for my iPod should i get it??? do i need it if i have the POPMart Mexico show??? and i have parts of Las Vegas (Do You Feel Loved, If You Wear That Velvet Dress) is it better than POPMart Buenos Aires???

its thee best Popmart show and bootleg
  12. Originally posted by Genaro92U2I havnt discovered it yet is it THAT good??? i only have like 1 GB of memory for my iPod should i get it??? do i need it if i have the POPMart Mexico show??? and i have parts of Las Vegas (Do You Feel Loved, If You Wear That Velvet Dress) is it better than POPMart Buenos Aires???

Yeah! It's definitely worth it!