1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Las Vegas 2001-11-18 which has a Excellent Audience 3 Cam Mix widely available, with 9,5/10 sound quality?

theres IE, audio mixed with it too is there not?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Las Vegas 2001-11-18 which has a Excellent Audience 3 Cam Mix widely available, with 9,5/10 sound quality?

Dunno about that, but the site says current recording is 2-star. Guess it's a mistake I will download and check.
  3. Originally posted by Elektrik2007Dunno about that, but the site says current recording is 2-star. Guess it's a mistake I will download and check.
    Yes, it's a issue from the rating system. All the bootlegs were pre-rated to 2-stars, we had to change one per one. I'll change Las vEgas now.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

theres IE, audio mixed with it too is there not?

Yep, a nearly perfect IEM/audience matrix
  5. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Yep, a nearly perfect IEM/audience matrix

I'd rather it was either 100% IEM or 100% audience (preferably audience). Great mix though
  6. Well, after listening to the above-mentioned bootlegs, I must say that best of all WSRYWH was performed in Minneapolis 2005-09-23... a very energetic performance, cool guitar strumming by Edge, and no mistakes in lyrics by Bono...

And I wasn't impressed by an acoustic rendition of Please...

Thanks for the info everybody!
  7. Originally posted by Elektrik2007
    And I wasn't impressed by an acoustic rendition of Please...

Thanks for the info everybody!

the Popmart version was pretty unbeatable
  8. tampa has amazing version of please acoustic. elevation dec. 2001