1. Hey guyz, recently I downloaded a show Minneapolis 2005-09-23 and was very impressed by an acoustic rendition of Who's gonna ride your wild horses.
    I tried to find it in setlists of other vertigo shows, but looks like all of them which contain this song are 3-star max. Can anybody tell me from their personal listening experience where I can find the best-sounding acoustic WSRYWH?

And absolutely the same question about Please - what Elevation show does have it acoustic and in very good quality?

Thanks!
  2. Originally posted by Elektrik2007Hey guyz, recently I downloaded a show Minneapolis 2005-09-23 and was very impressed by an acoustic rendition of Who's gonna ride your wild horses.
    I tried to find it in setlists of other vertigo shows, but looks like all of them which contain this song are 3-star max. Can anybody tell me from their personal listening experience where I can find the best-sounding acoustic WSRYWH?

And absolutely the same question about Please - what Elevation show does have it acoustic and in very good quality?

Thanks!

the Chicago show you have is probably the best you'l get. Try 2005-11-02 - LA for another version. Its a 3.5/4 star
  3. Originally posted by germcevoythe Chicago show you have is probably the best you'l get. Try 2005-11-02 - LA for another version. Its a 3.5/4 star
    2005-09-20/21 = Chicago
    2005-09-23 = Minneapolis

BTW September 21st is quite good lso. Check it out if you don't have it.
  4. for Please : 2001-11-09 - Salt Lake City, Utah - Delta Center

great 4 star recording
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]2005-09-20/21 = Chicago
    2005-09-23 = Minneapolis

I got the dates mixed up. I thought he had the Chicago show. Apologies
  6. Try Las Vegas 18/11/01 and Miami 2/12/01 for Please.

Can't give you an advice for Horses, I didn't listen to that many Vertigo boots, sorry.
  7. I just checked Chicago 21 and while it is good quality, WSRYWH is performed there worse than in Minneapolis. I like the rhythm of the Edge's acoustic guitar much more in Minneapolis. I am gonna check Los Angeles 11-02 then.
  8. Originally posted by yeahTry Las Vegas 18/11/01 and Miami 2/12/01 for Please.

Can't give you an advice for Horses, I didn't listen to that many Vertigo boots, sorry.
    Las Vegas 2001-11-18 is probably in the Top5 of Elevation Boots. Virtually all th versions are good.
  9. Las Vegas 2001-11-18 which is rated as 2-star recording?
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Las Vegas 2001-11-18 is probably in the Top5 of Elevation Boots. Virtually all th versions are good.

DVD ain't half bad either. IEM audio spoils it for me though
  11. Originally posted by Elektrik2007Las Vegas 2001-11-18 which is rated as 2-star recording?
    Las Vegas 2001-11-18 which has a Excellent Audience 3 Cam Mix widely available, with 9,5/10 sound quality?
  12. Originally posted by Elektrik2007I just checked Chicago 21 and while it is good quality, WSRYWH is performed there worse than in Minneapolis. I like the rhythm of the Edge's acoustic guitar much more in Minneapolis. I am gonna check Los Angeles 11-02 then.

LS is more similar to Minneapolis and the quality is a little better. Chicago was the first time they tried the acoustic version