1. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Don't worry, I didn't get offended at all, mate. But in fact my title should have been better, that's true.
    About broadcasting funerals or such other sad events, I approve this kind of things because communication has to delete distances between people. I'm sure millions of people are now watching Pavarotti's funeral from every part of the world, but not as it's a sports or musical event, of course. I experienced that through screens you can also pray if you want.

I have no problem with it either. do you want me to change the topic title for you? tell me what you would prefer it to say and i'll change it
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I have no problem with it either. do you want me to change the topic title for you? tell me what you would prefer it to say and i'll change it

Yes please : "The last goodbye to Luciano Pavarotti" is far better and appropriate.

3. done
  4. Originally posted by germcevoydone

I'm thinking you are even faster than Remy, aren't you?
  5. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I'm thinking you are even faster than Remy, aren't you?

mwah ha ha
  6. I watched a bit of the funeral, ourTV broadcasted it on its integrity. Sad event. Most emotional moment, when I saw the (increeible amount of) people standin outside the Cathedral. Such a moving thing, so many people tributing the laast goodby to a great guy...

PS I didnd't saw Bono. Was he really there?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongI watched a bit of the funeral, ourTV broadcasted it on its integrity. Sad event. Most emotional moment, when I saw the (increeible amount of) people standin outside the Cathedral. Such a moving thing, so many people tributing the laast goodby to a great guy...

PS I didnd't saw Bono. Was he really there?

he was. I thought a camera would have found him
  8. Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4378/bonoaliyh8.jpg[/IMG]'

Bono and Ali at the big mans funeral
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[image]

That's a great picture. Too bad it's from such a sad occasion.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[image]

I'm blind then.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I'm blind then.

quick search of a news site and there it was. Gonna watch the news later and see if I can see him
  12. Originally posted by easports43That's a great picture. Too bad it's from such a sad occasion.
    It always surprises me. Any actress, nor top-model, nor rock-star of 45 years old is as beauty as Ali is.