1. Under the Active Topics heading, it has 7:04 next to each Topic. Same with the News, all 6:09.

Is this is a caching problem or something like that - it's stuck in a moment and can't get out of it. I changed my timezone to a different one and it didn't change. It's nothing major but just odd.

2. No this isn't happening to me ....it's weird....
  3. Happens in Internet Explorer as well. But what's odd is that it's only happening to me.
  4. Nothing like that on my computer neither...
    Like you said it's very odd because it's only on your computer
  5. Only now has it fixed itself - but it happens at any time. So it's not just a temporary problem.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[image]

Under the Active Topics heading, it has 7:04 next to each Topic. Same with the News, all 6:09.

Is this is a caching problem or something like that - it's stuck in a moment and can't get out of it. I changed my timezone to a different one and it didn't change. It's nothing major but just odd.

I liked that.
  7. Originally posted by TomWillcox[..]

I liked that.

I was hoping someone would pick it up.
  8. I think there is no problem at all!

the News section has the date 7.09 [7th of September] whereas the Active Topics has the hours and minutes [7:09 PM/AM] of each post!
    And in the AT, it shows 7.09 because there was no update since that date. Therefore it shows the date instead of the hours and minutes.

So basically in your pic it shows on both columns 7.09 because that was the date and there were no updates in the AT section..

I Hope I helped!
  9. the news shows the date indeed. My times show correct on the active topics
  10. Yep, the news always shows the date.

Whereas the activetopics it depends on what time the last post was, if it wasn't made on this day (according to your timezone), the date will be shown. Dates will always be shown in the day-month format (American date format is as illogical as hell, makes no sense at all), except if the year is also included, then it's year-month-day.

In any other case the time will be shown.

Nothing wrong there imho But I know the timezones are sometimes somewhat mixed up.
  11. Originally posted by drewhigginsHappens in Internet Explorer as well. But what's odd is that it's only happening to me.

Who the hell still use Explorer?

12. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Who the hell still use Explorer?

I don't use it - but it's a plugin for Firefox I was using. In case you need to visit certain sites (buying sites, banking, Microsoft Update etc still need IE, unfortunately). Even in IE7 it was still a piece of crap.