1. Originally posted by TomWillcoxLike A Song, I just remembered that I've got relatives in Madrid! I've got a new born spanish cousin as well so I could see him as well as going to see U2 when they next play there.
    OK. The first U2start meeting is planed.
  2. I'm sure that together we can organise something
  3. It's a great idea..but I think one gig is enough for me..I mean, I would love to be at all the gigs around the world(would be awesome, touring with U2), but I don't have the time and money to visit them twice. Amsterdam will do for several times, but an international gig is impossible for me. I like the other idea ..
  4. tickets will be a huge problem. The Vertigo Croke shows sold out in an hour. I wouldn't want to book flights and accomodation to Paris and then not get a ticket. I think that when the tour dates are published, we will get the ball rolling on some idea. I'd definatley be up for it
  5. I definitely think that now it's too soon to make up plans. We don't even know if there's an upcoming tour!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongI definitely think that now it's too soon to make up plans. We don't even know if there's an upcoming tour!

it would be wrong to make plans without having a ticket in your hand (which is a pretty deadly task on its own)
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyit would be wrong to make plans without having a ticket in your hand (which is a pretty deadly task on its own)
    It's wrong, but funny anyway. I'm imagining the new XXX-Tour-Stage, with the ellipse-VIP-area filled up with U2start member. Funny
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]It's wrong, but funny anyway. I'm imagining the new XXX-Tour-Stage, with the ellipse-VIP-area filled up with U2start member. Funny

dream out loud
  9. Originally posted by germcevoydream out loud
    She's gonna...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]She's gonna...

......dream up the world she wants to live in
  11. I thin my parents wouldn't let me go but I'm sure when U2 reveal their dates for concerts if there is Zagreb or Serbia,Hungary,Italy,Austria I'm buying ticket that day
  12. Originally posted by BenkyI thin my parents wouldn't let me go but I'm sure when U2 reveal their dates for concerts if there is Zagreb or Serbia,Hungary,Italy,Austria I'm buying ticket that day
    I wouldn't hope any Serbia/Hungary concert. Maybe Polonia makes it.
    Italy seems more available for a Zagrebian boy.