1. Originally posted by GoalisoulWell , while we are doing introductions . I'm Goalisoul , but my mama calls me Robert . I've been lurking around here for a while and decided to do a profile. I posted a few pics but not in any forums until now . I've been a fan for alota years and have some pretty good stuff that I'm always glad to share . I love this site and I'm sure to be here on a regular basis SO helllo everyone !

Hey man, welcome! Thanks for your introduction Hope to see ya much on this site!
  2. Originally posted by TomWillcoxI'm gonna get in on this introducing oneself game...My name's Tom(obviously), I'm 18 and from England. Vertigo was the first song I knew by them and I started getting into U2 just after Easter 2005, getting friends to send me songs before finding out my dad had Rattle and Hum. Then an uncle gave me a load of their albums and things have been going well ever since. I briefly flirted with Muse but nothing happened. I know lots of other bands but would consider them just friends, the closest being Foo Fighters.

Welcome
  3. welcome!!!!!i think you know by now this is the best place for U2´s fans!!!!!Enjoy!!!