1. Originally posted by drewhigginsHey SirBono, did you try www.iwillfollowu2.com

Lots of U2 goodness there. Can't send you the links by their request but it's quick and easy to download - I'm sure others will agree.

yes I do suggest, this site
  2. Well if you've done using torrents, the iwillfolllowu2.com site, SpiralStaircase blog and here, other than that you can buy them off eBay, but I've never done that.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsWell if you've done using torrents, the iwillfolllowu2.com site, SpiralStaircase blog and here, other than that you can buy them off eBay, but I've never done that.

Thanks for the help. I was hoping someone would have maybe, a link to a not to well known site, with lots of goodies. ;-)
  4. What about trades? Have you tried trading, I know a few members here do it.
  5. Originally posted by drewhigginsWhat about trades? Have you tried trading, I know a few members here do it.

Always up for trading.......

iI was hoping to get something TODAY!

6. How about Dimeadozen?

http://www.dimeadozen.org//torrents-browse.php?search=u2&cat=0&submit=Search

Is there a decent video of either Vertigo Sao Paulo, Sydney 2006-11-10 or Buenos Aires doing the rounds for trades? I only get 4GB of data a month (not even enough for a decent quality video) at 256k which sucks, because I've got really little 320x240 resolution video of them which also sucks.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins

Is there a decent video of either Vertigo Sao Paulo, Sydney 2006-11-10 or Buenos Aires doing the rounds for trades?

Yep, for all of these. Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires are Pro-Shots, Sydney is a nearly complete audience shot. A lttle grainy, though.

@SIRBONO: Just to get this straight, so you're looking for concert video files(avi, wmv, mpg...) , not for complete ready to burn DVDs, right?
  8. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Yep, for all of these. Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires are Pro-Shots, Sydney is a nearly complete audience shot. A lttle grainy, though.

@SIRBONO: Just to get this straight, so you're looking for concert video files(avi, wmv, mpg...) , not for complete ready to burn DVDs, right?

Anything I can get my hands on. Anything that I can burn to DVD and spend precious time making covers. ;-)

Where is this Sydney, love to get my hands on it??
  9. Originally posted by SIRBONO[..]

Where is this Sydney, love to get my hands on it??

U2torrents.com

Also a lot of people have this one available for trade.
  10. Originally posted by yeah[..]U2torrents.com

Also a lot of people have this one available for trade.
    Is there anyone here that you know of that has it?
  11. Me.
    Also check other forums like
    U2star.com
    U2mp3s.com
    the tradersden.org
    You'll find some people's tradelists there.
    Or you can check Angelo's trading site: http://www.noodlesu2.com/thenoodlesu2tradesite/noodlesu2.html
    Excellent guy with a great site, you'll find many links to the trade lists of some great traders.