1. Hello all --- I've downloaded this (great) UF boot, but Bad is missing... I have the CD in Rome, so I know it must be somewhere... May I ask someone to check whether it's my problem or something went wrong?

By the way, thanks to all of you for maintaining this awsome website...
  2. I moved your thread to the right forum.

I miss it too, did you download the Megaupload or Rapidshare upload? Maybe it's just me and the Megaupload version does have Bad.

3. Hey Remy, many thanks for your reply. I downloaded the rapidshare version.

All the best,
    J
  4. Originally posted by julienmurzi
    Hey Remy, many thanks for your reply. I downloaded the rapidshare version.

All the best,
    J

Gotta try the Megaupload link then
    Which unfortunately doesn't work for me here.

Anyone who can upload Bad?

5. Yeah, doesn't work for me either...
  6. Originally posted by julienmurzi
    Yeah, doesn't work for me either...

Too bad (no pun intended).

Alright, seems we have to wait till someone can upload Bad from this bootleg.. Then I'll can merge the songs to one new bootleg.
  7. Nice one Will merge it later today.
  8. Merged A new bootleg is uploaded.
  9. Great
  10. I have noticed that at the beginning of Bad, Bono says "This is Bad", or better technically he only says " 's Bad", so I thought that in the song before (A sort of homecoming) there was the prior part of the speech or something like that, while it isn't like that.

What I am wondering and maybe only LikeASong can tell is: Does your copy has the same glitch? Looks like the sound of Bad is quite better than the rest of the songs, perhaps you have a whole better version of this show, could you pls check this out for us?

11. Originally posted by stefano1973I have noticed that at the beginning of Bad, Bono says "This is Bad", or better technically he only says " 's Bad", so I thought that in the song before (A sort of homecoming) there was the prior part of the speech or something like that, while it isn't like that.

What I am wondering and maybe only LikeASong can tell is: Does your copy has the same glitch? Looks like the sound of Bad is quite better than the rest of the songs, perhaps you have a whole better version of this show, could you pls check this out for us?
    The introduction of Bad is, indeed, into A Sort Of Homecoming. I can re-upload Bad with the intro, of course. There's no problem there. Just tell me if you want it.

But about the overall quality, I have no reason to think mine is better. I downloaded it from somwhere I don't remember, but not from here. I can upload some samples, and if someone has the recording uploaded here, check the quality.