1. 2001-10-28 - East Rutherford, New Jersey IEM

This is an IEM recording (IEM Edge's?). This is not one of the best IEM's.

Disc 1:
    1. Trippy Elevation (pa)
    2. Elevation
    3. Beautiful Day
    4. Until The End Of The World
    5. New Year's Day
    6. I Will Follow
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    9. Kite
    10. Angel Of Harlem
    11. Please
    12. All I Want Is You
    13. Where The Streets Have No Name

Disc 2:
    1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    2. Pride ( In The Name Of Love )
    3. Bullet The Blue Sky
    4. What's Going On
    5. New York
    6. One
    7. Peace On Earth / Walk On

Here are the Links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/52948722/U2_-_2001-10-28_-_East_Rutherford_IEM_Part_1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/52960855/U2_-_2001-10-28_-_East_Rutherford_IEM_Part_2.rar

2. This is an ALD recording if I am right, not an IEM. According to achtungbootlegs.com it is anyway. Thanks, will add it to the bootlegs
  3. Sorry for asking, what is difference between IEM and ALD?
  4. Originally posted by spooner

Don't be shy! No problem mate It's good you ask.
  5. I'm pretty sure this is an IEM not an ALD unless its a different recording that I'm not familiar with. Can someone post a short sample?
  6. Originally posted by Blue_RoomI'm pretty sure this is an IEM not an ALD unless its a different recording that I'm not familiar with. Can someone post a short sample?

it'l take 5 minutes to download part 2
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it'l take 5 minutes to download part 2

I'm on dial up. So it would take alot longer for me. It takes about 10 minutes to download a 2 minute sample for me.

No big deal, I'm pretty sure its an IEM though.
  8. Originally posted by Blue_Room[..]

I'm on dial up. So it would take alot longer for me. It takes about 10 minutes to download a 2 minute sample for me.

No big deal, I'm pretty sure its an IEM though.

i'd upload a sample for you but i'm not on my main computer.
  9. Originally posted by Blue_RoomI'm pretty sure this is an IEM not an ALD unless its a different recording that I'm not familiar with. Can someone post a short sample?

The IEM isn't listed on achtungbootlegs.com. I didn't listen to it myself yet but If it's an IEM, do you know from which band member?
  10. According to the info file at Dime it says:

I've seen this listed in various places as an ALD, but it's an IEM, I'm guessing Edge's as Edge is pretty high in the mix.