1. I agree with the anti IEM sentiments. But if someone could do a matrix IEM/Aud that would be cool. Clarity of an IEM with and audience feel. I think 25/10/2001 New York is one of those (at least the one I've got is). And there are a number of Bruce Springsteen one that are popping up that are IEM/Aud (eg . Insure Me Now Hartford 8 May 2000 is a 5IEM/Aud mix that sounds awesome!) If I knew how to do them myself I would. Unfortunately my IT skills aren't that greart *sigh*
  2. I was at this show, I love this! The audience recording is good but it's hard to make out what Bono says in between songs, thanks a lot!
  3. Originally posted by thefly07I was at this show, I love this! The audience recording is good but it's hard to make out what Bono says in between songs, thanks a lot!

Excellent! Another person from NC. Welcome here! I'm assuming you made it to the Vertigo show on Dec 12th right?

4. Originally posted by T1000I agree with the anti IEM sentiments. But if someone could do a matrix IEM/Aud that would be cool. Clarity of an IEM with and audience feel. I think 25/10/2001 New York is one of those (at least the one I've got is). And there are a number of Bruce Springsteen one that are popping up that are IEM/Aud (eg . Insure Me Now Hartford 8 May 2000 is a 5IEM/Aud mix that sounds awesome!) If I knew how to do them myself I would. Unfortunately my IT skills aren't that greart *sigh*
    If I had the time of course I'd do it. But unfortunately (even my skills are quite enough to do a mix) i don't have ennough time to make it. Maybe some free weeked I find the spare time enough.
  5. Originally posted by fenderman[..]

Excellent! Another person from NC. Welcome here! I'm assuming you made it to the Vertigo show on Dec 12th right?

Yes, I did. I was on the rail dead center of the Ellipse. You can check out my pics at u2tours.com, the name's Jake. I got some great shots of Bono and Adam during Streets! I also had the same spot in Atlanta on Nov 18th. Still haven't recovered.
  6. Originally posted by thefly07Yes, I did. I was on the rail dead center of the Ellipse. You can check out my pics at u2tours.com, the name's Jake. I got some great shots of Bono and Adam during Streets! I also had the same spot in Atlanta on Nov 18th. Still haven't recovered.
    OMG your pics are legend!! I was blown out when I saw them on U2tours!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OMG your pics are legend!! I was blown out when I saw them on U2tours!!

Hell Yeah! I saw those way back! You took that great pic with Bono's arm around Adam? Excellent work! What a great night. I was 1 row back, outside the ellipse on Edge's side.Was probably about 25 feet away from where you were! I know what you mean about recovering. I've been reliving that night for a while.