1. yep ive compared them- timings and source are different but they are the same versions
    intro to cat dubh is the same and there is faint whistling during intro to into the heart- i believe them to be the same songs but a second opinion will confirm
  2. Originally posted by Seanbrythese tunes are from amsterdam 14-10-1980

Ok, so I was right on the Amsterdam, but not the date, sorry, it was a long time since i listened to it...

Now for the Salford tracks?
    End of I Will Follow Bono says something about Japanese tourists... compare with 1981-08-23 London, think it's the same... Trcaks after Out Of Control are from Los Angeles 1981-11-28 in my opinion
  3. Originally posted by xyz[..]

Ok, so I was right on the Amsterdam, but not the date, sorry, it was a long time since i listened to it...

End of I Will Follow Bono says something about Japanese tourists... compare with 1981-08-23 London, think it's the same... Trcaks after Out Of Control are from Los Angeles 1981-11-28 in my opinion

I'll look into that too, but it's difficult. Thanks!
  4. Originally posted by Seanbryyep ive compared them- timings and source are different but they are the same versions
    intro to cat dubh is the same and there is faint whistling during intro to into the heart- i believe them to be the same songs but a second opinion will confirm

Confirmed, I'll agree completely. This addition is unfortunately equal to 1980-10-14, Amsterdam. I'll remove the bootleg.
  5. Originally posted by xyz[..]

You're at least right about the last 2 songs, but that's also in the bootleg description:
    Disc 1 (1-7), Salford, 03 octobre 1981
    Disc 1 (8-10) : Kansas City (MO), 25 février 1982

I'll compare it with the London bootleg.
  6. You're right about the Japanese tourists thing. And since this line is according to achtungbootlegs definitely from the London bootleg I'll have to agree with you on the Salford bootleg too, that one is as fake as this one.
  7. Nice title changing. It went from the "****" to "fake"...