1. Originally posted by germcevoywhere do you get all these hodel?

I could tell u, but then I'd have to kill ...

Well, there is some new media around, with great sources.

It is called:THE Internet.

cu
    hodel_05
  2. Originally posted by hodel_05[..]

I could tell u, but then I'd have to kill ...

Well, there is some new media around, with great sources.

It is called:THE Internet.

cu
    hodel_05

hmmm can you give me a link to the internet? Or tell me where I can find it?
  3. thank you very, very much
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

http://www.dimeadozen.org
  5. great update, tks!!!!

6. haha i saw that the other day on dime then ...but didn't download it coz i thought i already had it.

thanks again hodel for making mp3s out of it....just listening and gotta say: this upgrade is really, really awesome!

7. Thank you so much Hodel !!! One of the greatest U2 Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. this is a great show
    and the Electric co. is the best
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

LOL!!

10. What the hell. I relistened to this show last night and it is SoO0oO0oO0 awesome. What an incredible amount of energy they spreaded...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat the hell. I relistened to this show last night and it is SoO0oO0oO0 awesome. What an incredible amount of energy they spreaded...

Best audio bootleg around, it beats RDS for me. And the performance is brilliant too..
  12. Originally posted by MWSAHBest audio bootleg around, it beats RDS for me. And the performance is brilliant too..
    Well, that's quite a bit of exaggeration. It sounds too prominent for me. Anyway it's great, without any doubt