1. not my cup of tea at all
  2. Originally posted by germcevoynot my cup of tea at all

Haha..matter of taste. I don't hate classical music, and my parents have the same RPO cd from Queen, The Beatles and Dire Straits so U2 is the best addition to that minor collection.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoynot my cup of tea at all

Me neither. I'm telling you though, that Desire piano tribute album is pretty good...
  4. I'm just gonna send you both the DL link. Anyone else? Speak now or shut up forever.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongI'm just gonna send you both the DL link. Anyone else? Speak now or shut up forever.

Thanks!!! Will take a look after work..!
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHThanks!!! Will take a look after work..!
    Sorry I finally couldn't send you the link yesterday. I got suddenly busy and I forgot to do it on th enight. I'll do now.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Sorry I finally couldn't send you the link yesterday. I got suddenly busy and I forgot to do it on th enight. I'll do now.

...wait!...WAAAAIT!! ... am I too late?!!

ali709@gmail.com
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Sorry I finally couldn't send you the link yesterday. I got suddenly busy and I forgot to do it on th enight. I'll do now.

Haven't received anything yet...!
  9. Originally posted by MWSAHcasper1512@gmail.com...

If you would be so kind..
    Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]Could you send it to me as well? I'm really curious!
    lange.rob@hotmail.com
    Originally posted by Ali709...wait!...WAAAAIT!! ... am I too late?!! ali709@gmail.com
    Link sent.
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHHaven't received anything yet...!
    Evidently not. Yesterday I wasn't at home except a few minutes here and there, my father broke his ankle last tuesday and yesterday we spent everyday in the hospital.

Anyway, I just sent you the link. You can even say thank you.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You can even say thank you.

woohoo! Thank you!
  12. Originally posted by Ali709woohoo! Thank you!
    You're welcome of course.