1. Congrats Mr. Mirrorballboy
  2. Congratulations MirrorballBoy! I'm sure you'll do a great job
  3. Thanks to ya all! You all deserve the chance to promote sometime!
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyThanks to ya all! You all deserve the chance to promote sometime!

Anybody know who's next?
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Anybody know who's next?

No one for now, only when it gets a lot more crowded in here
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Anybody know who's next?

When it gets more crowded, I think you'll be the next one, you have almost the same number of posts as I do Soon even more maybe.
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

When it gets more crowded, I think you'll be the next one, you have almost the same number of posts as I do Soon even more maybe.

Well if and when it gets more crowded, if offered I would definitely love to do it.
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWhen it gets more crowded, I think you'll be the next one, you have almost the same number of posts as I do Soon even more maybe.
    I don't think it depends on the number of posts but the activity on the Forums. Someone can have 1500 posts and maybe he's not able at all to be a crew-member.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I don't think it depends on the number of posts but the activity on the Forums. Someone can have 1500 posts and maybe he's not able at all to be a crew-member.

Good point. Post counts really don't mean anything. I think people think the people
    in the top 10 are more important than people with 5 posts, and that's not true
    at all.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I don't think it depends on the number of posts but the activity on the Forums. Someone can have 1500 posts and maybe he's not able at all to be a crew-member.

Agree. I have to find out myself if I'm able to deal with it, I just started with it. But I'm sure he'll be a good candidate!
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Agree. I have to find out myself if I'm able to deal with it, I just started with it. But I'm sure he'll be a good candidate!

Thanks for the kind words!
  12. CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION!! tel me mirrorballboy. how much u getting paid??? soundboards, Torrents?? HAHA just kidding cool its awesome u got the job!!! take care of us