1. Welcome to U2Start.

Prepare to lose yourself here....

2. A warm welcome to you Andrew!
    Hope you really enjoy your time over here!!
  3. Such a weird thing. He registered and said Hello almost one month ago, and you're welcoming him today?? Hahhaa.. Delayed welcoming, I'd say.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongSuch a weird thing. He registered and said Hello almost one month ago, and you're welcoming him today?? Hahhaa.. Delayed welcoming, I'd say.

Haha, you're right It's the first time I come across this topic, strange enough
  5. Originally posted by thebonodrumshey andrew welcome to the forum bro!!! i also have taught myself most of the edge's songs on electric...i have a delay pedal and stuff so it sounds pretty good! Someday ill post my cover of streets actually if you go here you can check out my cover of still havent found check it out man!

www.myspace.com/barrymorelovesyou

Nice one,your sound is real close to the Edge's.Mate do you have anymore?Any chance you could email them to me so i can play bass along with them?My email is smallard@itwise.com.au.
  6. Hey Andrew, a fair few Aussies on today great to have you around!

Nice work teaching yourself on the guitar, would be some thing I'd love to do some day!

Cheers