1. Never seen so many users connected at the same time, by the way!
    Even if I can't understand where is LikeASong...
  2. Thank You Remy, great what you and your crew has made. I've make te stop the traffic photo from the JT who's uploaded on your site, my personal wallpaper on my computer.
    So... thank you again
  3. Remy, I'm relatively new here, but this update looks AMAZING. Thanks to everyone that makes U2start possible!
  4. Well done to all concerned,Remy.......I will continue to enjoy my time here.

Promotions for LikeASong,& germcevoy are well deserved guys,your commitment does not go unnoticed......

Anyone else think the new U2START.com logo would look good on a t-shirt............
  5. Originally posted by gmcAnyone else think the new U2START.com logo would look good on a t-shirt............

Me for instance!
    Let's start a merchandizing...
  6. Slowly this is becoming a true forum.
  7. Me! It would be awesome to have u2start shirts!
  8. It truly looks amazing. Great work.
  9. Looks great! Great job Remy!!
  10. How about the the new logo on a 1" button badge,custom made.Something simple & neat.......maybe I'm thinking outloud.
  11. Great, great job Remy and all the others who participated in the development of this new site. It's awesome!
  12. Originally posted by gmcHow about the the new logo on a 1" button badge,custom made.Something simple & neat.......maybe I'm thinking outloud.

Yep, the logo is great for a t-shirt. I think I'm gonna make some for my first upcoming (U2 related) concert, walking as a billboard!