1. Originally posted by zooTV4all
    Ohh okey.

Thnx!

No problem Enjoy it
  2. Originally posted by RemyThere is, there's an arrow link after the page numbers.
    You can't see it?

It's this one: »
    LOL I never knew it, I always had thought it belonged to the "Next page" button...
  3. Wow! I'm just back vfrom my holiday, and figuring out this this...Can't get no words, simply amazing
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWow! I'm just back vfrom my holiday, and figuring out this this...Can't get no words, simply amazing

welcome back mate
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

welcome back mate

Thank you!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]LOL I never knew it, I always had thought it belonged to the "Next page" button...

The same for me...
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWow! I'm just back vfrom my holiday, and figuring out this this...Can't get no words, simply amazing

Welcome baaaaaaack!!!
  8. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Welcome baaaaaaack!!!

Thank you friend!.. Sad that the holiday is over, but glad to be back home with U2. Quite funny: We were quite a big group, we were just eating our last meal over there...and then the beginning chords of 'One' came on the radio! It couldn't fit more on that moment!
  9. i'm speachless!!! this is sooooo great!!!!! i absolutely love it!!!!
    i went on vacations and missed the whole thing....... i'm still a little busy....but i'll check everything as soon as i can!!!!

a big YAY to the new u2start and remy and all the new crew for the marvellous work!!!!
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWow! I'm just back vfrom my holiday, and figuring out this this...Can't get no words, simply amazing

I'm late, but welcome back!
  11. Ola, i'm just back here and i'm amazed !!
    Really wonderful
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBonoOla, i'm just back here and i'm amazed !!
    Really wonderful

another person to say welcome back to. Welcome back sir