1. Yeah the user search was not copied over to v7, that's correct. We will probably bring it back in the future.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Yeah the user search was not copied over to v7, that's correct. We will probably bring it back in the future.

ahh i wasn t a crzay stupid man that don t know how use the search window

it s ok ...i thought that all don t work

now in the list of the active forums is like posted BleedsDayLight · 53 minutes ago in Songs of Innocence: First Impressions Time Capsule but when you go inside there is like he posted 10 hours ago
  3. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

ahh i wasn t a crzay stupid man that don t know how use the search window

it s ok ...i thought that all don t work

now in the list of the active forums is like posted BleedsDayLight · 53 minutes ago in Songs of Innocence: First Impressions Time Capsule but when you go inside there is like he posted 10 hours ago

That's strange! Perhaps he removed his last post or something. Now it seems OK.
  4. The ''look at your last posts on the forum'' option isn't really working well. It only grabs posts from certain parts of the forum and the order isn't correct.

Not really a big deal, but it can be a bit confusing.
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:The ''look at your last posts on the forum'' option isn't really working well. It only grabs posts from certain parts of the forum and the order isn't correct.

Not really a big deal, but it can be a bit confusing.

Cheers. Fixed!
  6. is it me, or is the NEW TOUR topic stuck?
  7. I'm afraid it is. I think Kieran answered to my post containing an html embedding and the page crashed!
  8. Same.
  9. I mainly speak in html embedding.