1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Not saying it'll work but worth a shot: try clearing your cache and cookies and see if it helps. It may or may not, but a suggestion.

A quick way doing so is by pressing Control (or Command) +R on your keyboard on the page (which triggers a 'hard' refresh)
  2. PM issue is fixed, apparently it was for all users in Firefox
  3. The edit button doesnt show up for me when on PC. Using Chrome, windows 7.

I've taken a screen print if that helps.

Edit: it is working now, obviously

but one other thing, the time stamp on peoples posts seem to be 7 hours out of sync. Eg i post something, and it says it was posted 7 hours ago. This only happens when im in the actual thread, when browsing Active Topics all is working fine.

2nd edit: seems to be ok now. times are accurate in threads too.

4. Do you have BOTH parts of that bootleg when you want to extract the files? That usually happens when, say, you only download the second half.
  5. OK, I downloaded both parts and you're right: part 1 is only 40 MB and part 2 is only 724 kb, something's not right.
    I'll put new links as soon as possible.
    Thanks for reporting it!
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:The edit button doesnt show up for me when on PC. Using Chrome, windows 7.

I've taken a screen print if that helps.

Edit: it is working now, obviously

but one other thing, the time stamp on peoples posts seem to be 7 hours out of sync. Eg i post something, and it says it was posted 7 hours ago. This only happens when im in the actual thread, when browsing Active Topics all is working fine.

2nd edit: seems to be ok now. times are accurate in threads too.

So all bugs solved themselves? Good to hear!
  7. i have problems to search anything

8. Could you specify your problems in a bit more detail? Can't you find anything, or doesn't the search window pop up? And which search are you referring to anyway?
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Could you specify your problems in a bit more detail? Can't you find anything, or doesn't the search window pop up? And which search are you referring to anyway?

i m sorry. The window where you can search everything ( on the right top )