1. The site has been running remarkably slow for me lately...generally in the forums section. Not being able to load certain topics entirely, pages crashing in Chrome, etc. Is there anything I can do from my end to possibly make the site run smoother, or is there something wrong for others, too?

I've cleared my cache and done all the immediate cleanup stuff, and none of it seems to work. It's just been the last few days that site seems to be extremely laggy. Not that big of a deal- I can survive without U2Start But I just wanted to leave this here in case something is wrong and needs fixed.

Thanks guys
  2. Thanks for noticing! I've checked server performance history, and all our caching services, but all seems to be running very smoothly and fast. Could you try from another connection to check whether it's something on your end? Mobile network for instance, or work computer. Just to be sure.

Thanks!
  3. Has been reallllly fast here as well. Maybe something on the route your connection takes. Could well be a temporary glitch.
  4. Site is really fast on my side too. Porbably faster than ever. And it's probably the only site that's giving me no broken pages or compatibility problems lately, mostly every other website does.
  5. site is fast on my side too, i still haven't my sentence finished and typed, than the answer is already on forum before i click...

ok, i go...
  6. Site is fast here also. Must be a problem on your end Matt.
  7. Alright thanks for the feedback everybody!

I'm still having some issues with this site in particular but I'll try a few things with my connection and we'll see what I can do.
  8. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:On the main forums page, it says the most recent post is actually the most recent topic. For example, it says the most recent post was in "the u22 double cd" when it was actually in "U2 Picture to Lyrics game."

Is this intended as the most recent topic started in that forum? Or the most recent post in that forum?

Because the former is what's showing up and it used to be that latter. Is this a bug or intended?

Should be fixed! Thanks for reporting
  9. Yep it's fixed
  10. The smallest of all the small bugs: as pointed out by Kirsten a few minutes ago, when a crew member (aka blue username) posts with live topics, his/her username appears on normal-user-brown color.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:The smallest of all the small bugs: as pointed out by Kirsten a few minutes ago, when a crew member (aka blue username) posts with live topics, his/her username appears on normal-user-brown color.

and here I was, believing he had just risen up in hierarchy out here
  12. Hahaha, yeah its a known 'lazyness' of ours