1. Originally posted by TheAchtungEdge:Hello,

I'm noticing certain users, like Olof and a few others have their names listed as viewing threads even though they are not online. Anyone else notice this?

That's Ok, he just has like 30 tabs opened in his browser at the same time I think

2. I open the Forums page in a new window or tab.

Originally posted by Risto:Think he means the member listing on the forum pages vs LiveTopics.

They both measure different things:

Users online: means the users who loaded a page in the last 5 minutes.

Members reading this topic: users who have a page open.

Never thought of that. Thanks, Ristotheque!
  3. Its a bit weird, I agree. We may change this
  4. Let me be the first to complain about the new version of the site:

When I quoted the post about the new site in "full view" since I wanted to cut a few things out, the text editor window got very small, here's a pic:

I guess it's the big pictures in the "Live preview" that are pushing the text editor window together. Is there a way to make a limit for the amount of space the picture can take so that the text editor is bigger? It also happened when writing this post with LTs and its preview. Pretty annoying. I've tried both Safari and Google Chrome.
  5. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Let me be the first to complain about the new version of the site:

When I quoted the post about the new site in "full view" since I wanted to cut a few things out, the text editor window got very small, here's a pic:

\[image\]\[\/url]

I guess it's the big pictures in the "Live preview" that are pushing the text editor window together. Is there a way to make a limit for the amount of space the picture can take so that the text editor is bigger? It also happened when writing this post with LTs and its preview. Pretty annoying. I've tried both Safari and Google Chrome.

You shouldn't quote such large posts to start with

You can disable Live Preview in your preferences, like I did. But just don't quote such large posts, and in Chrome you can resize the text box to any size you prefer.

We will see what we can do on the sizing
  6. Well, it happens when posting a picture with Live Topics as well, not just when quoting. I guess that as it is right now, I'll have to turn Live preview of.

And I didn't want to quote a that big post, I wanted to quote parts of it, which I did
  7. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Well, it happens when posting a picture with Live Topics as well, not just when quoting. I guess that as it is right now, I'll have to turn Live preview of.

And I didn't want to quote a that big post, I wanted to quote parts of it, which I did

OK There is a way we can keep l ive previews in a fixed box, which we'll work on.
  8. Fixed Working better for you now Mr_Trek?
  9. Yes, excellent! Thanks!
  10. The time seems to be an hour ahead on the mobile site.

11. Yes we have some difficulties with the mobile website as the architecture is still from the old website. We will upgrade it for V5.1 and then it will be fixed, thanks