1. Search words must have a minimum length of four characters and cannot be common words like 'the' or 'some'.

I tried same and it actually worked
  2. Not all sources will be queried properly when you do. Mileage may vary
  3. Any chanche you can implement 'spoilers'? They are handy when editing first posts in topics like the Toplist...
  4. Already done. Just not released yet. Boy 2012 will be a nice year
  5. Originally posted by RistoAlready done. Just not released yet. Boy 2012 will be a nice year

Me likey.
  6. The "mark all topics as read" doesn't work properly
  7. Not a bug or error here, just a suggestion

Is anyone else fond of the idea of putting "Name:" underneath our avatars? So that when, for example, I look at Sergio's post above, I would see

LikeASong
    Remy Part II
    [AVATAR]

Name: Sergio

Obviously it would be optional to leave blank, as all other information on the site is...and I know there's a spot for it in your own profile, but sometimes casual users who I don't post around very often refer to me as my username and I like the personal experience of those who post around me knowing me by name, because I certainly don't mind.

Just a thought I was kicking around; my brother visits some forums in his free time and I noticed over his shoulder that it was one of the features on his site and thought it was neat.

8. Yeah i had that idea. Asked the general chatters they didnt think it was a good idea . But if others like it we will reconsider.

Sergio: remy worked on the code related to that feature. Think it was fixed.
  9. Well, I initially thought it wasn't that much of a good idea but now I think that it could be implemented to appear ONLY if the user chooses to input his name; and if he/she doesn't, the 'name' box could not appear at all.
  10. Obviously
  11. if someone doesn't want his name to appear then he shouldn't put it in the profile either .. so why not?
  12. Will discuss this with Remy