1. Folks, I have the bedoc source for that concert. WIll post it soon.
  2. The bedoc source for 360 Dublin I is back again. Cheers.
  3. Great.
  4. Mexico 11-25-92

Does anyone know if IWF is cut short at 2:04- or if this is only known recording?

Thanks
  5. Paris 10.25.1984

Party Girl track is corrupt

6. I was able to extract all songs fine, but yeah, during Party Girl it skips a few milliseconds every now and then, and it's very annoying, but that's because the bootleg is old, maybe?

7. Yep, there's a skip at the end of I Will Follow. There's a "Yauckt Remaster" source of that show, but let me tell you: it's just as awful as this one, and it has a major skip in All I Want Is You.
    This is a real shame for such a great show!
  8. 1997-07-02 - Foxboro, Massachusetts - Foxboro Stadium

The links not working.
    If possible, upload a loosy version too please.

Thank you!
  9. Originally posted by edgethehack:1997-07-02 - Foxboro, Massachusetts - Foxboro Stadium

The links not working.
    If possible, upload a loosy version too please.

Thank you!

Fixed. Thank you!
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]

I was able to extract all songs fine, but yeah, during Party Girl it skips a few milliseconds every now and then, and it's very annoying, but that's because the bootleg is old, maybe?

I've downloaded again a 2nd time, and although they do extract, there is something wrong with the Party Girl file as it is the only one not recognized by Windows Media Player when I try to burn to disc.
    If your copy works fine, could you try emailing me the single file at marik2k@hotmail.com

Thanks!