1. exactly . I could download it so if the problem is that there are just 8 songs is the problem we all have
  2. And as far as I know (and I've looked in every shady place ), there are no complete bootlegs of that show.
  3. Thanks for reporting that, Jana. New links have been uploaded for that show.
  4. Wembley 15 Aug 2009, the BBC broadcast (5 and the first audience (4.5 are rapidshare links...
    I downloaded the 4* one, but if the BBC or the first audience are better, then I'll appreciate if those links could be restored
  5. The BBC broadcast is incomplete: only 12 songs. I'll reupload it, no problem. I have the Chris Voynet source and it's really, really good.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:The BBC broadcast is incomplete: only 12 songs. I'll reupload it, no problem. I have the Chris Voynet source and it's really, really good.
    That one's missing too... please reupload it again too!
    And too bad about the BBC one, I really don't care about incomplete bootlegs (maybe to combine them with a not so good version, but if Voynet's version is good enough, then the BBC one is redundant).

Thanks!
  7. Oh crap, haha, didn't notice the Chris Voynet version was missing. That source is again available for everyone to enjoy it. The BBC broadcast will be up in a moment.
    Thanks for reporting this!
  8. Downloading it!
  9. The BBC broadcast has been added too.
  10. I used to download by rapidshare but the new uploads should be done by Mega. When I choose for example part 1 of the Vancouver upload I am fowarded to Mega website but nothing happens. Only an empty page with the Mega log appears. Is this normal?

Dejee