1. Thanks Remy, you're the man! Sorry about today's match. For what it's worth, I think Netherlands did a fantastic job these last 2 world cups.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Thanks Remy, you're the man! Sorry about today's match. For what it's worth, I think Netherlands did a fantastic job these last 2 world cups.

Haha thanks Cesar! We did a great job on many world cups, but it just won't be

3. I still have the files of Vertigo Seattle remastered. Remy: if I send them to you, is it possible to post it again? I think it's a real improvement over the other matrix versions.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]

I still have the files of Vertigo Seattle remastered. Remy: if I send them to you, is it possible to post it again? I think it's a real improvement over the other matrix versions.

Definitely. You can send them via WeTransfer to remy at u2start.com

5. I just did! Hope the email was sent successfully.

By the way, I think it'll be a good idea to ask the folks in this wonderful community if they still have some of the bootlegs that have been removed, so we all can enjoy them!
  6. Yes, that would be a good idea. We will move that direction in the future, but first things first. I'll make this one available later today.

If you're interested in helping us out more with regards to shows & bootlegs, we are always looking for show moderators! Thanks!!
  7. This one:
    1981-12-13 - Lido Beach, New York
    http://u2start.com/shows/474/#!general

If you download the FLAC files, the Electric Co. file is corrupt, can't unzip it. This is not really a big deal, since the mp3 files are also there.

Amazing show, btw

8. Works fine here! I guess you need to re-download some part, it might be that it was downloaded incompletely.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I might as well start the listen!