01 Desire
    02 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    03 A Man And A Woman
    04 Sunday Bloody Sunday
    05 Staring At The Sun
    06 One / Happy Birthday (snippet)
    Encore:
    07 Miss Sarajevo

2. Anyone been able to confirm this yet?

3. Yes, I confirm. 40 is only 55 seconds long, I don't have more either.
  4. 1992-06-15 - Rotterdam, Netherlands the SBD version

hi,
    im a pretty experienced collector, trader, torrenter, downloader, etc...

i just went to download a particular show on U2start, and am having troubles, so im reaching out to make sure i wasnt crazy.

1992-06-15 - Rotterdam, Netherlands the SBD version

looks like its in 7 parts because its in flac format. all links worked except last one (VII) didnt have anythign in the rapidshare page (ERROR: Share invalid. (735d42ea)). So i dont know if because the last segment is missing, the rest of the downloads wont work??

anyways i have the first 6 parts all downloaded about 100mb each and the file names end in .part1, .part2, etc.. ANd, sometimes all i have to do is open the first and all the rest follow automatically???

none of them seem to open, and i cant do much with the 6 parts i have downloaded. Any thoughts on whats happend? broken link on the 7th piece? or wrong extension on the dowloads? or i dont have a certain app to unstuff?

thanks
    Jeff Topping
  5. The 7th link is broken, so for sure you will be missing a part of the bootleg. You can however extract the rest using WinRAR (rarlabs.com), just open part1.rar and then on the "Extract" screen select "Keep broken files", which will keep all files which are in tact.
  6. Thanks remy, i'll give it a try.
  7. Hi all, part 2 of London, Engand, Brixton 1984-11-02 appears to be corrupted....
    Update, what is actually on part 2 of London, Engand, Brixton 1984-11-02? Part 1 ends with '40'...
  8. Originally posted by petecole:Hi all, part 2 of London, Engand, Brixton 1984-11-02 appears to be corrupted....
    Update, what is actually on part 2 of London, Engand, Brixton 1984-11-02? Part 1 ends with '40'...

Are all the files from the setlist in part 1?
  9. it appears so, yes, thanks Remy
  10. 1980-10-16 - Groningen, Netherlands

Link Keeps timing out for me. It's a Mediafire link. I'm not even getting an error page on Mediafire. Is anyone else getting a problem with that link or is it just me? If it's Just me then how can i fix it?

Cheers
  11. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:1980-10-16 - Groningen, Netherlands

Link Keeps timing out for me. It's a Mediafire link. I'm not even getting an error page on Mediafire. Is anyone else getting a problem with that link or is it just me? If it's Just me then how can i fix it?

Cheers

i just tried it and it seems ok for me, delete your browsing history and restart your computer then try agai. mediafire used to do something like that a lot to me and that's how i got rid of it most times.
  12. Seattle 05/26/83

NYD is cut at 2:30 or so. Is this a broken file? -Or only known recording