1. I dont actually have that tatoo. It was just an idea. I have about4-6 tats I want to get before I die (one of which is U2 related), and that aint one of them.
  2. Hi,

Could you please remove the new topic I made today in the 'Stuck in
    a Moment'-forum?
    I meant to add this question to the 'Central bugs and error' topic,
    and mistakenly chose to open a new topic.

I will add my question to the correct one.

Sorry about this,
    Marc
  3. Hi,

it's probably 'not done' on a forum, but I'm going to ask anyway: Is it possible for me to edit the title on a topic I started myself? (I was thinking this when I read back my topic on the "Welcome to U2start y'all" forum....)

thanks, keep up the good work!

4. You cant but we can How would you like it changed? If it wont be confusing then it can be changed
  5. You can't do it by yourself, but give us the URL link of the topic, and tell us the title you want for it
  6. Nevermind, I've found the topic you're referring to. Chris and Remy have developed and AWESOME search function that saves many lifes per year

"about time I introduced myself"

Tell us the new title you want for the topic and we will edit it
  7. Yep, thats the one!

Can you please rename it:

U2joost - his personal introduction topic

(I've become a little less shy over the years and plan to update this personal topic once in a while....)

Thank you!
  8. Thanks Sergio hahaha!

Changed the topic title.
  9. 2010-09-30 - Seville, Spain - Estadio Olímpico de Sevilla

Thanks to ask me before any remaster, or any use for DVD audio support.
    Please Try to keep the quality of this show... don't convert it to a lossy mp3... or just for personal use. Thanks

And 2 days later already here.
    Is there some respect for the tapers whish??
  10. Originally posted by tram43:2010-09-30 - Seville, Spain - Estadio Olímpico de Sevilla

[..]

And 2 days later already here.
    Is there some respect for the tapers whish??

Sadly, no. And another taper turned off of sharing freely because his simple request wasn't respected.
  11. Yep that's true there's a closed thread on the same subject elsewhere in the bootlegs forum. Please go there for motivations, this thread is meant for other things.