1. come on mario, chill man. Like A Song saw that your links were identical to Asso's and (wrongly) put two and two together. He was maybe a little strong worded but don't let us lose you over something so stupid. Chill and come back.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoycome on mario, chill man. Like A Song saw that your links were identical to Asso's and (wrongly) put two and two together. He was maybe a little strong worded but don't let us lose you over something so stupid. Chill and come back.

Very well said. I completely agree.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoycome on mario, chill man. Like A Song saw that your links were identical to Asso's and (wrongly) put two and two together. He was maybe a little strong worded but don't let us lose you over something so stupid. Chill and come back.

Exactly.

We all can post strange things due to our first emotional response. No problem. I think there's something wrong if you leave due to one misinterpretated post. Everything can be worked out, just as grown ups.

You shouldn't leave, don't make such a big deal out of it. LikeASong will apologize to you and then everything's okay, he just misunderstood your post.

I'll close this one for now, I don't think it's appropiate to make this a public issue. LikeASong will mail you and then you can see what you can do. And if people have their doubts about crew members they can mail me whenever they want, no problem.

But just trust me, I'll keep an eye on this website and I make sure it will stay a nice place for everyone. I do whatever I can to make that happen.

And Blue_Room, just leave here and never post again, I never saw a nice post of you. The only things you can post are insulting posts to other people. Don't accuse anyone of doing something you always do.

BTW: This is a digital place with (mostly) textual content. There's no face or expression bundled with a text message, if someone posts somewhere the message "you are dumb" it may be a joke or it may be insulting. You can sometimes make something more clear with a smiley but it is often not just as clear for everyone as it is to yourself. Most communication problems start because of a wrong interpretation. Just try and think the best of someone and someone's purposes. We all have our bad days, don't we? If you doubt about someone's purposes or if you think something can be expressed on a more polite way just report it to a crew member and we will take the appropiate actions. Thank you!
  4. Originally posted by Mariolisten guys as for the video of Belfast
    i didn't steal the links. i found them in a romanian u2 site and i wanted to share the video with you
    i had no idea that Asso had already posted the links and i apologize ONLY to him for that
    i have nothing to gain by stealing links i just wanted to share them with you
    OK?
    the post of Like ASong insulted me so much personally and i decided not to post in THIS website again
    i'm not a thief man
    BYE BYE GUYS AND HAVE A NICE TIME HERE

p.s1: Asso you 're the best my man
    p.s2:Remy keep on the good work boy. You deserve everything for your efforts!
    p.s.3:LikeASong you'd better get a life little boy

Originally posted by LikeASongPlease, Mario_Cool, don't do this again or someone will discuss your future presence on this website.

Stealing links is one of the worst things you can do. No more.
    First of all, I have asked Remy to re-open the topic in order to allow me to post one single post.No more posts are gonna be allowed (for the moment) so if you want to continue with this issue, please email me to sergiosantos1990@hotmail.com. It will be a pleasure to talk with you.

===============

Please, Mario_Cool, take this sentence as my apologize for "insulting" you. I didn't consider my words as a insult, but as a warning.
    I didn't say "IM GOING TO BAN YOU!!" because 1) I can't,,, 2) It's not my responsability,,, and 3) I shared some nice moments with you here.
    I don't want to ban you, nor insult you. I only considered you post as a stolen post, and this is one of the worst thing you can do in a Forum. Apologize once again...

But what did you refer with "you'd better get a life, little boy" ?
    That IS insulting, even more if we consider I'm older than you and I have probably more social life than you (yet).
    Did you refer I spend too many hours on the PC? Well, it's true.
    You probably spend too many hours in other places, as (for example) in front of the mirror, drinking alcohol on a park of Thessaloniki, watching TV, playing football, kissing with your girlfriend, shopping, etc etc etc. Please don't take this examples personally, just take them as examples of our lifes. We all have vices, etc.

I apologize you IN FRONT OF THE FORUM while I could have done it by email. Is that arrogance, shame, superiority...?

==========

Second.
    Originally posted by rmann83No kidding. Thought of leaving myself due to his arrogance a few times but then again...i'm a big Remy fan and wanna post atleast once on the new U2start site
    Arrogance. Interesting. I thought you were OK with all of us, you always seem very comfortable and amiable. I didn't suspect you were thinking to go out of the forum. Well, it's a personal decission, if you think the Forum would be better without you, go. If not, why don't you stay? We all consider your comments very interesting, also your avatars are great (not joking, I remember perfectly your old avatar which seemed me as a Flag, and was really a mix of 4 parts of Bono, Adam, Edge and Larry).

I also apologize to you (in the Forum... is this Arrogance? Superiority?...) if anytime I was rude or arrogant with you, we all have mistakes.
    And I will try to fix mine's in the future.

=======

Third.

YourBlueRoom, how long, how long must we sing this song? How long are you going to be SO rude and disagreeable?
    No one obligues you to stay here. If you want to, go away and never come back. We appreciate other kind of users, as Mario_Cool.

=======

Once again, I apologize for my mis-writing / mis-reading / mis-understanding, but as Remy said, we all have to understand that Wrote messages are NOT Spoken messages, so we can easily misunderstand any post.
    This are my Apologizes.

- LOVE AND PEACE -
  5. Thanks LikeASong.
    And thanks everyone for helping us create a better world and a better U2start

A better U2start starts with yourself.

If anyone think I can do anything to make it a better place for whoever, I'm always there.