1. Hi there

I finished downloading a DVD from the Buenos Aires concert (Pro-Shot, so I guess you call the audio a soundboard recording ? - well, it's not an audience recording so...) a couple of days ago, and extracted the audio from it.

Not like the uploaded version in the bootlegs section, this version has NO comments by a radio guy or whatever he was.

Files are MP3, 192 kbps and fully tagged.

Enjoy !

http://rapidshare.com/files/49346225/2006-03-02BuenosAiresPart1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/49354023/2006-03-02BuenosAiresPart2.rar.html

PS *yay I can give something back to this great comunity here*
  2. you absolute legend
  3. Awesome!
  4. Please, please, plase REMY change the version, consider this one as a GREAT UPGRADE!!!!

Danke, danke, danke schon!!!
  5. best upgrade ever
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongPlease, please, plase REMY change the version, consider this one as a GREAT UPGRADE!!!!

Danke, danke, danke schon!!!

Yeah I'm currently away for a few days, I will change it on monday
  7. wow, I'm really surprised by the nice reactions I triggered O_o. Didn't think it would be such a cool thing for you guys, now I'm even more happy
  8. Great Upgrade, Thanks
  9. I almost forgot but I've replaced the download links now on the bootleg page!

Thanks!

10. This is absolutely great --- awsome boot, and excellent performance of Bad (one of the first). Thanks a lot!!

11. Oooops, my previous comment was about the Dortmund 1984 concert... But Buenos Aires without commentator is absolutely fantastic too... (although of course there's no version of Bad there...)
  12. Originally posted by julienmurziOooops, my previous comment was about the Dortmund 1984 concert... But Buenos Aires without commentator is absolutely fantastic too... (although of course there's no version of Bad there...)
    Indeed there's no ''Bad'' on Buenos Aires... thanks to God! Bono would have destroyed the song with his voice on this gig...