1. Originally posted by iTim:It was alright. I'm happy that I went to see it but I wouldn't rush to see it again as I did lose some interest midway through.

I watched The Dallas Buyers Club yesterday. It was pretty solid. Definitely not the best of the (Oscar-nominated) bunch but still very good.
  2. i watched The Wolf of Wall Street . I like it . The 3 hours go on very fast . but the best of the movie was for .... Margot Robbie ... my god !! what a beatiful , beatiful , beatiful woman !!!!
    I didnt remenber her on another movie ( maybe i didn t see a movie with her ) but really i can t help falling in love with her
  3. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
    What was funny about it is that I heard 2 songs that were U2's show opener, one during Vertigo tour and another during 360 degree tour, I was almost ready for U2 to appear...but that didn't happen ahm. Good film though.
  4. I had the exact same U2 moment

5. Me too !!!!

Luckily when i saw it there were few people in the cinema because i sang it loudly
    I went with my brother and i told him the story about that 2 songs after the movie ended and then he told me that Bowie s song is his all time favourite and i didn t know it
  6. Originally posted by patou2:i watched The Wolf of Wall Street . I like it . The 3 hours go on very fast . but the best of the movie was for .... Margot Robbie ... my god !! what a beatiful , beatiful , beatiful woman !!!!
    I didnt remenber her on another movie ( maybe i didn t see a movie with her ) but really i can t help falling in love with her

She's smoking hot. And she's a big hockey fan which is almost too much to take for me.
  7. ....and you get to see her topless in the movie!
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I watched The Dallas Buyers Club yesterday. It was pretty solid. Definitely not the best of the (Oscar-nominated) bunch but still very good.

I had to watch it AGAIN - this time with my wife using a pay-per-view channel.

Once was fine but twice was totally unnecessary.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I had to watch it AGAIN - this time with my wife using a pay-per-view channel.

Once was fine but twice was totally unnecessary.

hahaa

i want to watch it. maybe this week
  10. Did anyone here watched Breaking Bad? Not a movie though, but still. For me, one of the very best TV series ever made.

Been away though, so I might have missed the hype here..
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH:Did anyone here watched Breaking Bad? Not a movie though, but still. For me, one of the very best TV series ever made.

Been away though, so I might have missed the hype here..

It is the best TV series ever made.
  12. Breaking Bad is definitely in the running for "best show ever."