1. Originally posted by LikeASongNothing beats a official release, just because ANY remestering done by fans (wether sound experts or not) beat a remastering done by the best sound experts of the world.

Chicago DVD, Boston DVD and those old VHS- and Audio-releases from Sydney show us how those sound experts fail!
    Best band, best instruments, best equipment and best experts are no guarantee.

2. And about Germcevoy, I can not decide between Dublin and Sydney 93. Impossible for me...
    Not only sound quality is awesome in both boots, but also the performance quality is amazing.

It's just a matter of preference and I prefer the sound quality of the Dublin show more than the Sydney DVD. Simple as that for me
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyAnd about Germcevoy, I can not decide between Dublin and Sydney 93. Impossible for me...
    Not only sound quality is awesome in both boots, but also the performance quality is amazing.

It's just a matter of preference and I prefer the sound quality of the Dublin show more than the Sydney DVD. Simple as that for me

You're right..
  4. You're right..

5. Originally posted by colbourne25hey guys...

the Denver show from the Joshua Tree has outstanding quality... does anyone else agree that it probably has better sound quality than the live songs from Rattle & Hum??? it definitely has a stronger bass...

personnaly i think it is awesome and better than R&H!!! great performance too!!!

probably the best SB i have ever heard!!

I don't have that show yet but I will download it soon
  6. Originally posted by BenkyI don't have that show yet but I will download it soon
    Please, please, please get it as soon as you can!! Probably the best (or in the Top3) Joshua concerts. Outstanding...

EDIT. I've seen your profile,and you seem to HAVE the concert we're talking about...
  7. The official DVD of Zoo TV in Sydney is better than Dublin, the bass is louder for example(as it is in Washington where you can clearly hear that great bass in Mysterious Ways after the keyboard).

As for Denver(I read somewhere in this forum that it's not a soundboard but an audience remastered) I say the same thing. Though it's one of the greatest concerts of Joshua Tree along with the second night at Wembley Stadium, each one has some great performances(Bono's voice is more powerful in London(actually the most that I heard, though I don't like how he sings the low parts of the songs there, he does that very well in Denver). My perfect Joshua Tree concert would be a mix of those nights, adding One Tree Hill.
  8. Originally posted by CarlosgfcThe official DVD of Zoo TV in Sydney is better than Dublin, the bass is louder for example(as it is in Washington where you can clearly hear that great bass in Mysterious Ways after the keyboard).

As for Denver(I read somewhere in this forum that it's not a soundboard but an audience remastered) I say the same thing. Though it's one of the greatest concerts of Joshua Tree along with the second night at Wembley Stadium, each one has some great performances(Bono's voice is more powerful in London(actually the most that I heard, though I don't like how he sings the low parts of the songs there, he does that very well in Denver). My perfect Joshua Tree concert would be a mix of those nights, adding One Tree Hill.

didn't like Wembley at all. It has a serious echo problem in some songs. Unlistenable through a set of headphones and like I mentioned in a previous post I would take Dublin over Sydney any day of the week
  9. Originally posted by germcevoydidn't like Wembley at all. It has a serious echo problem in some songs. Unlistenable through a set of headphones
    Indeed it's overrated for me, it's not 10/10 as many people say. I'd rate it with a global 8/10.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Indeed it's overrated for me, it's not 10/10 as many people say. I'd rate it with a global 8/10.

No soundboard is perfecct for me. The sound quality of course is fantastic but its hard to get the complete package with a soundboard. I'd take a broadcast or an excellent audience over 90% of soundboards.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyNo soundboard is perfecct for me. The sound quality of course is fantastic but its hard to get the complete package with a soundboard. I'd take a broadcast or an excellent audience over 90% of soundboards.
    Yes, me too, but we all talk about the word "Souundboard", referring to Broadcast and Soundboard.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yes, me too, but we all talk about the word "Souundboard", referring to Broadcast and Soundboard.

I hold them seperate