1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah I like the options of iTunes too, especially the volume-changer, that one's great

yeah it helps big time when you've got a quiet bootleg. Just hoik up the volume and its sorted. Doesn't distort the quality either
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yeah it helps big time when you've got a quiet bootleg. Just hoik up the volume and its sorted. Doesn't distort the quality either

Exactly. And for the albums too, I have my iPod really loud so I raised the volume on the Joshua Tree album for example.
  3. very true. So many quiet songs on that album. WOWY, RTSS, Exit, Mothers etc
  4. good help from you all!!! thanks for this
  5. You can get Audition for nothing...just download the trial and search the internet for that other thing if you know what I mean..
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHYou can get Audition for nothing...just download the trial and search the internet for that other thing if you know what I mean..

yeah i know
  7. Thanks! I'm gonna try Adobe Audition soon, most of all because it's ADOBE

Anyway, as there is already this topic, I won't open a new one to tell you my request: do you know any good and easy-to-get program to saparate the canals of a track (for example the drums canal from the vocal one,...) ?
    Maybe Adobe Audition itself can do it...

Thanks in advance!

8. Originally posted by sadb7788Do you know any good and easy-to-get program to saparate the canals of a track (for example the drums canal from the vocal one,...) ?
    That program doesn't exist at all. It's the dream of all time sound editors, but it doesn't exist.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That program doesn't exist at all. It's the dream of all time sound editors, but it doesn't exist.

Well, actually I heard some rumours about a pair of program which can do that and I got one of them. I will tell you if it works...

10. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Well, actually I heard some rumours about a pair of program which can do that and I got one of them. I will tell you if it works...

You can strip the voice of a song with a lot of programs but in order to really get all the channels seperated you have to get the master recording
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

You can strip the voice of a song with a lot of programs but in order to really get all the channels seperated you have to get the master recording

I'm thinking to get the track directly from the CD as far as I find out the right program. It's not anything I have invented by myself, if I heard it somewhere it's possible, right?
  12. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I'm thinking to get the track directly from the CD as far as I find out the right program. It's not anything I have invented by myself, if I heard it somewhere it's possible, right?

Well, maybe a bit, but you never get a really good result from an MP3 or even a losless file.