1. You probably wont even know this but here goes,which countries have the highest or most members registered on this site. Would it be something like 30% Dutch, 20% American, 15% Italian, 65% Other?
    Its been a slow day.

2. Don't know, I don't keep a track on that kind of statistics myself and since there are only a few hundred members that shared their location I can't make something out of that too. I can only guess now and my experience tells me that there are a lot of Dutch members and a lot of Spanish members here.

On the new U2start there will be more statistic-tracking for me through Google Analytics, then I can give you a more accurate answer
  3. %1 Israeli, thats for sure!
  4. Merci, Remy pour ce forum, j'en suis encore tout retourner ( sur le cul koi ), je l'ai decouver par hazard sur Utube Whouah, moi qui avait deconnecter depuis le ZOO, dis donc, y a du boulot a faire depuis.

En tout cas chapeau

Patrice
  5. Originally posted by popoteusaMerci, Remy pour ce forum, j'en suis encore tout retourner ( sur le cul koi ), je l'ai decouver par hazard sur Utube Whouah, moi qui avait deconnecter depuis le ZOO, dis donc, y a du boulot a faire depuis.

En tout cas chapeau

Patrice

Ehm, you're not allowed to speak any other language than English outside the Stranger In A Strange Land forum. Though I can make a thank-you up from your message, thanks
  6. Oh and to bump this topic up with some usefull info, here is the list of the top 10 countries on U2start (visitor-based, not member-based):

1. US
    2. UK
    3. Netherlands
    4. Germany
    5. France
    6. Brazil
    7. Spain
    8. Italy
    9. Australia
    10. Canada

7. I'm not fully convinced that "useful" is the right word, but it's surely interesting. Thx.

Alex
  8. Originally posted by AlexI'm not fully convinced that "useful" is the right word, but it's surely interesting. Thx.

Alex

Whatever you name it
    To me it's usefull, for others it might be interesting.
  9. Originally posted by RemyOh and to bump this topic up with some usefull info, here is the list of the top 10 countries on U2start (visitor-based, not member-based):

1. US
    2. UK
    3. Netherlands
    4. Germany
    5. France
    6. Brazil
    7. Spain
    8. Italy
    9. Australia
    10. Canada

No Croats
  10. Originally posted by Benky[..]

No Croats

Spot 24
  11. And may I ask about Israel?
  12. Originally posted by NoamTGAnd may I ask about Israel?

Spot 22, there seems to be more than one visitor from Israel