1. In the MOntréal 2005 bootleg of the Vertigo song; you can hear Bono Say:

VIve les Habs !!

-> this means: GO Habs !

(''Habs'' is a nickname for the Montréal Canadien Hockey club nickname)

so ... I LOVE BOOOOOOONO HES TO COOL

(and Kovalev is a habs player )
  2. O and this means I finaly realised how to download bootlegs ...
  3. Originally posted by MartyO and this means I finaly realised how to download bootlegs ...

Congratulations and congratulations then

Yeah Bono's a swell guy
  4. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Congratulations and congratulations then

Yeah Bono's a swell guy

Swell indeed.
  5. Originally posted by MartyIn the MOntréal 2005 bootleg of the Vertigo song; you can hear Bono Say:

VIve les Habs !!

-> this means: GO Habs !

(''Habs'' is a nickname for the Montréal Canadien Hockey club nickname)

so ... I LOVE BOOOOOOONO HES TO COOL

(and Kovalev is a habs player )

It would have been nicer if he said "GO Leafs GO!"
    AHAAHAHAHHAAHA

Just kidding, bro!
  6. gee this forum was well worth the post... probably the most exciting we've ever had here at U2start...
  7. Maybe not exciting to you but to us canadians, hockey is everything! If Bono mentioned the Oilers at a concert, I would go nuts too
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25gee this forum was well worth the post... probably the most exciting we've ever had here at U2start...
    Quite unpolite, my dear Australian fellow... Cht - cht...
  9. Originally posted by rmann83Maybe not exciting to you but to us canadians, hockey is everything! If Bono mentioned the Oilers at a concert, I would go nuts too

It's true, but I would go nuts for Habs too
  10. as we are talking about Montreal, do you speak english or french there?
  11. Originally posted by thechickenas we are talking about Montreal, do you speak english or french there?

BOTH ! im billingual ...

but im a mainly a franch speakink Canadien.

But in Montréal their has always been a rivalrt beetween the english speaking and tje french speaking.

12. Originally posted by colbourne25gee this forum was well worth the post... probably the most exciting we've ever had here at U2start...

Very stupid. Not everyone in the world think that cricket is interesting either, soo..