1. Originally posted by LikeASong2005-07-29 Gotemburgh - A real must have.

Hmm...Gothenburg my friend!

..or Göteborg in swedish.

I was there, really good show yes.
  2. I was at the Amsterdam 07/16 show and it realy was a magical night with all the surprises. It was also one of the longest shows of the whole Tour if I'm not wrong. WGRYWH, OOTS, 40....maybe it is because I was there but for me this was one of the best shows of the European Leg....unfortunatly they didn't play RTST or Bad....
  3. Recording quality wise:

Gothenburg

Performance wise:

Amsterdam II or III
    Dublin II

Setlist wise:

Dublin III
  4. Originally posted by zooTV4allHmm...Gothenburg my friend!
    I always miswrite it. In Spanish it's "GoteMburgo", so i use to spell "GotheMburg", while it's with N... My wrong, I'm sorry...
    Originally posted by Blue_RoomSetlist wise:

Dublin III
    Absolutely agree here. A must have only for the setlist. Bad/Dirty Old Town and Running in Dublin, wow.
    What about Vertigo - Yahweh - ''40'' ??
    And Vertigo - Gloria - Elevation - An Cat Dubh-Into The Heart?

Probably the best Vertigo Setlist.
  5. I also like London 2005-06-18...I don't know why....there's something special in this boot
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniI also like London 2005-06-18...I don't know why....there's something special in this boot
    Probably what makes it "special" for you is the fact it's a soundboard...
  7. for me it's

2005-06-19 - London, England - Twickenham Stadium
    2005-07-16 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam ArenA
    2005-07-21 - Milan, Italy - San Siro
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong

Not only that. Absolutely not. Great performance the whole night there.
  9. Originally posted by zooTV4allNot only that. Absolutely not. Great performance the whole night there.
    Well, in the case of London 05 maybe you're right, but you can't help be in agreement with me in that: many of the soundboard recordings "become" in great performances only because of the sound itself.
    We have the example of Dublin 93, one of the most bootleged concerts ever. Many people own it, right? Well, this web features an interesting characteristic: people can submit the best performances of each show. And Dublin 93 has virtually EVERY song rated as Excellent. And for example, the performance of Until The End Of The World is nothing special, and With Or Wihout You is one of the worst versions ever. That's the perfect example.
    And on the other hand, there are Fair Audience like Madrid 87, where you can really feel it was being a GREAT performance, but noone recognizes it.

The sound of a bootleg chages radically our vision on it.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Probably what makes it "special" for you is the fact it's a soundboard...

Could be...but I have to say about Gothenburg too...really amazing boot!!
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniCould be...but I have to say about Gothemburg too...really amazing boot!!
    Really amazing, indeed.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, in the case of London 05 maybe you're right, but you can't help be in agreement with me in that: many of the soundboard recordings "become" in great performances only because of the sound itself.
    We have the example of Dublin 93, one of the most bootleged concerts ever. Many people own it, right? Well, this web features an interesting characteristic: people can submit the best performances of each show. And Dublin 93 has virtually EVERY song rated as Excellent. And for example, the performance of Until The End Of The World is nothing special, and With Or Wihout You is one of the worst versions ever. That's the perfect example.
    And on the other hand, there are Fair Audience like Madrid 87, where you can really feel it was being a GREAT performance, but noone recognizes it.

The sound of a bootleg chages radically our vision on it.

indeed