1. Originally posted by drewhigginsHey Aidan, how is the quality of that Sao Paulo DVD, just out of interest? Pretty good or not really as I was thinking of getting it.

But it looks to be a good show anyway, quality-wise or not. I have another Sao Paulo show from another tour (I think maybe it might be Vertigo even) though not too sure with some guy talking which is not too bad.
    I don't know which version, bitrate, frame/sec, etc uploaded Aidan, but I can tell you that Sao Paulo 97 is a Great ProShot, very recommendable and absolutely worth downloading.

BTW the other Sao Paulo you are recalling is Sao Paulo 2006-02-20 Proshot, anohter great recording.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I don't know which version, bitrate, frame/sec, etc uploaded Aidan, but I can tell you that Sao Paulo 97 is a Great ProShot, very recommendable and absolutely worth downloading.

BTW the other Sao Paulo you are recalling is Sao Paulo 2006-02-20 Proshot, anohter great recording.

Thank you LikeASong, but can you tell me HOW can I download this show? I really would like to get it and put it on another fucking-6-hours-taking video-DVD!

3. Yeah it was the 2006 one, very good. Most of the South American ones were anyway.
  4. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thank you LikeASong, but can you tell me HOW can I download this show? I really would like to get it and put it on another fucking-6-hours-taking video-DVD!

I'll search for you my friend...I'll talk to you soon if I find it!!
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I'll search for you my friend...I'll talk to you soon if I find it!!

Thank you very much, but I asked just because I thought that you already had the complete video. If it's not easy for you to find it, please don't search for, I could try by myself.

6. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thank you very much, but I asked just because I thought that you already had the complete video. If it's not easy for you to find it, please don't search for, I could try by myself.

I have the DVD (complete video) but I can't upload it to ere because my PC is a little old
    but don't worry..I'll search for you...by the way....I think that the links that I sent here are from the proshot show...or they're different?I don't know....I only know that the DVD that I have is the same thing that I sent to you guys...but is complete because is one unique thing...better for a DVD like LikeASong said before

See you friends!!
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I have the DVD (complete video) but I can't upload it to ere because my PC is a little old
    but don't worry..I'll search for you...by the way....I think that the links that I sent here are from the proshot show...or they're different?I don't know....I only know that the DVD that I have is the same thing that I sent to you guys...but is complete because is one unique thing...better for a DVD like LikeASong said before

See you friends!!

Thank you friend!

8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi friend
    I'm great..thanks for asking!
    I'm glad you got the DVD....It's one of the best show of U2!!!
    by the way,did you go to the show?
    and I have anothe question:why don't you get an avatar?

See you friend!!
    Bjus!!

Hello Aidan!
    ow, i didnt... : (
    did u?
    i dont get an avatar cos i couldnt find any. u know...it's : i still havent found what im looking for : ) lol
    see ya!
    byebye

9. Originally posted by drewhigginsYou can indeed download videos from YouTube - but it comes out pretty poorly or surprisingly OK depending on how the video was uploaded. You won't get DVD quality but at least you get the show.

Try www.keepvid.com - it does a decent job for nothing.

Thank you both!
    Anyway, LikeASong, the show is Sao Paulo 2006, not 1998. I'm gonna see if Spiral Staircase has also this one...
    And I already knew Keepvid. Great site, at least very very useful and it works very well!

10. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]
    [..]

Thank you both!
    Anyway, LikeASong, the show is Sao Paulo 2006, not 1998. I'm gonna see if Spiral Staircase has also this one...
    And I already knew Keepvid. Great site, at least very very useful and it works very well!

I very keen on seeing the Proshot of the 2006 show too ll be waiting with you sadb7788 .. I'm going to keep searching tho and hopefully some kind soul if they find it will share it with us