1. Any of you into soundtracks?

I love soundtracks, I have a lot of them. Movies or series with great soundtracks are absolutely near my favorites. My favorite composers are Sean Callery (well known from 24) and Hans Zimmer (I love his pirates of the caribbean soundtracks).

I also love the Kill Bill soundtracks with a stunning performance from Nancy Sinatra.
  2. I like The Lord Of The Rings soundtrack, but i don't have it. I like videogames soundtracks too, Final Fantasy VIII is great! The Steven Spielberg films have great soundtracks too, it's always the same guy that makes them, and he also made Star Wars.
    Another one that I like is the Jason Bourne movies soundtrack, very tense and really connected to the scenes.
  3. Hello,

one of my favorite is Bram Stoker's DRACULA with the stunning Song "Love Song For A Vampire" by the great Annie Lennox....

And the two Underworld Soundtracks (The Original Score), not the Various one.
  4. I don't have a lot of soundtracks here...but I love Elizabethtown soundtrack.....Matrix and Girl nexts door are good too!!
  5. Braveheart, Gladiator, Last of the Mohicans and Pirates of the Caribbean are amazing, both movie/film and soundtrack!
  6. Goodbye Lenin's soundtrack by Yann Tiersen
  7. Passengers Original Soundtracks 1. Just kidding!
  8. yeah Hans Zimmer is awesome! Pirates 2 and 3 are so dark and beautiful full of action
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2yeah Hans Zimmer is awesome! Pirates 2 and 3 are so dark and beautiful full of action

Indeed "Wheel Of Fortune" is my favorite track, it's so intense, lovely!
  10. Try the Soundtracks to Rumblefish from 1983 or The Outsiders from the same year.Both movies are adaptations of S.E.Hinton novels and are rights of passage stories for which she is famous.

And of course Blade Runner........
  11. Forrest Gump.
  12. i love the soundtrack of "Nightmare Before Christmas" and especciallt Danny Elfman's soundtracks...