1. Originally posted by yeah[..]

If your DVD-player supports divx or xvid then there's no need to convert the videos to DVD. Just burn them as data and the player will play them.
    If it doesn't, you have the choice to either convert them and author a DVD (takes much time indeed, best software would be TMPGEnc DVD Author) or keep them in the format you have, burn them as data and watch them via PC.

The problem with the conversion is that many videos were converted from DVD to avi (e.g. everything I posted here and all videos you'll find on spiral's blog). So the quality is worse than the original DVD. If you reconvert your avi to vob files, you'll lose quality again...

Thank you for the explanation, yeah!
    Finally I know what's better with divx...
    But the DVD player I have at my TV cannot read divx nor xvid. Of course the next will!

2. Acard is the best for burning DVD's and takes 8 minutes . www.acard.com
  3. Originally posted by MWSAHYou don't have to convert the avi. It can be compared with Nero Slideshow but it is much much better. The vids I made for Youtube are also made with it. Just open the avi, drag and drop it in the timeline and create a DVD(where you can add a menu etc.) I'll post a screenshot within a few minutes!

Tell me if I'm wrong: your program makes the same DVDs as Nero (readable by every common DVD reader - also non divx reader) without converting the file? It's the same as Nero with the only difference that it doesn't take 6 hours or so to record?
  4. I think so, yes. MPEG works for sure, but I don't have a real AVI on my computer. Are they big AVI's?
    You can add multiple shows on one DVD..
    Examples:

5. Gonna get it and then I will e-mail you!

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU!!!

6. Originally posted by sadb7788Gonna get it and then I will e-mail you!

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU!!!

You should download version 3.0.1942..
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

You should download version 3.0.1942..

Download in progress for Photo Show Gold version 3.0 1942...
  8. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Download in progress for Photo Show Gold version 3.0 1942...

Did you get it already?
  9. Originally posted by MWSAHDid you get it already?
    I've just downloaded it, I only need the serial... I'll email you in a while...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I've just downloaded it, I only need the serial... I'll email you in a while...

And you need another thing, but that will come with the e-mail...I hope it works with AVI, because I never did it myself. However, the website says AVI is supported as input format, so..
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

And you need another thing, but that will come with the e-mail...I hope it works with AVI, because I never did it myself. However, the website says AVI is supported as input format, so..

Yes, I looked at the page of the supported formats. I'm sure it supports avi files. But if it didn't I could always convert them into another format. I have the right program for that.

I sent you the e-mail just 2 mins ago...