1. I love the 1987 version of Streets thanks for the post
  2. Anyone got a link for the AUD/SBD version on the first page? The rapidshare one no longer exists.
  3. I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for being there, after all these yrs. .......! germcevoy & Remy of course I recognize right off the bat, though Remy on other posts, not this one, and I think LikeASong I might even remember. `Seems ages since I've been here or able but I can't tell you how much it means, and has meant to have a place to come & fellowship with others who truly share this love of U2. This post, for instance, where else can one pull out & begin to locate Live lyrics that they KNOW they've heard without coming here......? The internet is void, I am telling you, which is scary. Thanks again all of you, and haytrain, for referencing those "no sorrow, no pain [heaven] lyrics"...... I don't really know if it's proper to be so verbose beyond thanks for the lyrics & pointing me towards the right tour. Forgive me if not, `am 44 & not terribly computer literate. I've had SO much fun here in yrs. past that I've had to double time my life in the yrs. since. One can really get lost here and miss marriage, children if not careful. I almost did, .. & here's hoping on the latter! `would truly love to meet some of you if anyone's around Raleigh, NC USA, or I ever venture into your territory. `don't know if you guys are still doing the U2Start t-shirts but it would be cool. Thanks again for all the bootlegs, and all the time you all put into this!! If I get a few more things straight hopefully I can hang out here more often. God bless you all!!
  4. Originally posted by Christdied4U2live:I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for being there, after all these yrs. .......! germcevoy & Remy of course I recognize right off the bat, though Remy on other posts, not this one, and I think LikeASong I might even remember. `Seems ages since I've been here or able but I can't tell you how much it means, and has meant to have a place to come & fellowship with others who truly share this love of U2. This post, for instance, where else can one pull out & begin to locate Live lyrics that they KNOW they've heard without coming here......? The internet is void, I am telling you, which is scary. Thanks again all of you, and haytrain, for referencing those "no sorrow, no pain [heaven] lyrics"...... I don't really know if it's proper to be so verbose beyond thanks for the lyrics & pointing me towards the right tour. Forgive me if not, `am 44 & not terribly computer literate. I've had SO much fun here in yrs. past that I've had to double time my life in the yrs. since. One can really get lost here and miss marriage, children if not careful. I almost did, .. & here's hoping on the latter! `would truly love to meet some of you if anyone's around Raleigh, NC USA, or I ever venture into your territory. `don't know if you guys are still doing the U2Start t-shirts but it would be cool. Thanks again for all the bootlegs, and all the time you all put into this!! If I get a few more things straight hopefully I can hang out here more often. God bless you all!!

Wow David, that is some emotional comeback!! There is a new tour upcoming so we can definitely think about the t-shirt things, they were super cool to carry around and be recognised in the crowd Cheers and welcome back, dude!!!
  5. Thank you so much LikeASong!! I'm sure I remember you. "There's a feeling so much stronger, than a thought......" `will try to post more later.
  6. A triumphant return! And what a topic to return. Awesome all round.
  7. THANKS, germcevoy!! You are right there in the "Holy Land" .. CHEERS Brother LIkeASong and everybody, `am recongizing many more from before: U2met86, MWSAH; Genaro92U2 though name possibly changed, perhaps drewhiggins, BelgianBono, others!! `Very excited about the new album and this fellowship here and worldwide! What did Bono say? It's the Church of the people? I don't know & either I'm getting old, the internet more obtuse.. or I don't even know. Unfortunately I'm distanced from the U2 apologist I used to be able to muster, not for lack of passion but how did he put it? "You wanted to get somewhere so badly/you kind of lose yourself, along the way" Love and Peace to you all!! `Really got to get somethings done these couple months or my wife's immigration will be screwed. <logs out. walks away from fruitless Bono quote searches.> God bless you!
  8. Originally posted by Christdied4U2live: THANKS, germcevoy!! You are right there in the &quot;Holy Land&quot; .. CHEERS Brother LIkeASong and everybody, `am recongizing many more from before: U2met86, MWSAH; Genaro92U2 though name possibly changed, perhaps drewhiggins, BelgianBono, others!! `Very excited about the new album and this fellowship here and worldwide! What did Bono say? It's the Church of the people? I don't know &amp; either I'm getting old, the internet more obtuse.. or I don't even know. Unfortunately I'm distanced from the U2 apologist I used to be able to muster, not for lack of passion but how did he put it? &quot;You wanted to get somewhere so badly/you kind of lose yourself, along the way&quot; Love and Peace to you all!! `Really got to get somethings done these couple months or my wife's immigration will be screwed. &lt;logs out. walks away from fruitless Bono quote searches.&gt; God bless you!

Raleigh, huh? The site of my favorite 360 show among the 6 I went to. It would've made a great dvd with that amazing moon. Quality wise in terms of sound, much better than the Rose Bowl show, and an argument could be made it was the best show of the entire tour. I've probably listened to at least 30 shows from the tour, and none were better. I hope you got to go.